Packing time

*****Lizs POV*****

All the boys were helping me pack. It was so sweet of Braiden to let me stay with him. I know I like him a lot but I can't tell the boys. I love Toby so much. We still aren't official yet so I can't say he's the best boyfriend. But he is perfect in my heart right now. He is so cute packing up all my sweatshirts. Which is a lot.

*****Braidens POV*****

She was so cute the way she was packing up her shirts and pants. It just broke my heart that she was with Toby. I mean I love them both dearly but I don't know. She is so beautiful I can't stand not being with her. But it would break Toby's heart if I took her. I still can't believe my mom said she could move in with us because she knows I like her.

"Braiden. Can I have help with this?" She asks referring to the big suitcase.

"Of course. Let me see it." I quickly walk over and take it. I walk downstairs to my truck. It already had a bunch of bags in it. But hey she's a girl. Girls have a lot of stuff. Right?

"Thanks Braiden. And thank you again for letting me move in with you guys. It truly means a lot." She said smiling. Out of no where she hugged me and I hugged her back. She hides her head in my chest and I smile as I hold her close.

*****Rileys POV*****

I walk outside to find Braiden and Liz hugging. I didn't care. We all are already really close to each other. But Thomas is hard to tell if he likes her.

Liz and Braiden stop hugging an he walks inside. I put her bag in the back and I look at her. "Your lucky to be living with him." I said

"Why should I be lucky?" She asked so confused. Awe she is so cute when she's confused. Yes I like her a lot.

"He will protect you with all he has. He has always wanted someone To protect besides his family. And he wi never let anyone hurt you. Physically or emotionally." I said and she blushed.

"I hope." She whispers.

I lifted her chin with my finger an looked her in the eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back a little but she was in total shock.

"Riley!?!?" Shit. I pulled away to see who said that. I look at the door to find a very hurt looking boy. He looked so upset. I just hurt my brother Toby.