Day 2

I woke up and I was still in Toby's clothes. They were so comfortable. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. My head hurt so bad. I rarely get migraines but when I do they are bad. I rolled over and looked at the curtain. I heard people in the back. Then I heard Connors voice.

"Connor." I said loud enough so he could hear me. I heard his feet moving towards my bunk.

"Yes?" He asked. I grabbed my head and he was kneeling next to my bunk.

"Quiet. My head hurts. I can't sit up." I whispered and he rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry pumpkin. Do you have a headache?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head.

"Stay here. Don't get up today unless you think you can." He whispered and I smiled. He went and got me water and medicine. I took it and rolled over. I went on my phone and I had 436 followers on twitter. The last time I checked I only had 126.

After about 30 minutes I heard Toby. "Is she okay?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah just let her sleep. It seemed like her head really hurt." I heard Connor say.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get Starbucks. Should I ask her If she wants any?" He asked him.

"Yeah." I heard Connor say.

"Babe. Want some Starbucks?" Toby whispered as he opened my curtain.

"Yes please." I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled and walked off the bus.

"Riley. Can you please turn the heat on?" I asked and I heard him mumble yes. I instantly felt warmer.

"Thanks." I smiled and I slowly sat up. I could kinda stand up so I went to the front lounge area an got some more headache medicine. No I'm not a druggy but it helps a lot. Once I took more I went to my new clothes and I grabbed a new oversized sweater and leggings. I went in the bathroom and put on the cream colored sweater and black leggings. I walked back out and Toby was there with the Starbucks. He handed Connor his and Riley grabbed his. He came over to me and smiled.

"Good. My princess is up." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What did you get me?" I asked him smiling.

"We'll since your so sweet I got you a cotton candy frappe." I smiled wide.

"I love that." I said and I took a sip. I sat down on the couch and took another sip. I put my drink down and I put my UGGS on. I have had them for a few years. My feet never grow anymore.

"Babe. Want to go shopping today?" I heard Toby ask.

*****Tobys POV*****

I drank my drink and waited for her answer.

"If course Toby. I would love too. But I don't want you to pay." I heard her say an she sighed.

"No. I'm paying because I love you." I smiled and she laughed.

"Okay fine. But the only way you can pay for me is if you kiss me." I laughed and I went over to her. I bent over and kissed her. She kissed back and I pulled away after a bit.

"I'm gonna get my wallet and put better pants on. Since I am still in pajamas." I laughed and grabbed skinny jeans. I quickly changed in the bathroom then I ran to my bunk and grabbed my wallet. I put my sneakers on and I stood by the door.

"Princess. C'mon." She giggled and came to me. She still had most Of her drink. Se made them last and mine was gone. We had the same size too.

"Yes prince." She rolled her eyes.

"Guys! We will be back!!" I yelled and grabbed her hand. We started to walk up the street.

"I'm so happy I am with you." I said to her and she giggled.

"Me too. I seriously love you." She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

We were walking and I found a shoe store. I noticed her UGGS were ripping so I brought her in. "What size are your feet?" I asked her.

"Um 6." She whispered and I smiled. She walked away and looked at the UGGS. I went over to the worker and asked them for that pair in a 6. She got them and I bought them.

"Babe. Lets go." I said and she sighed. I didn't tell her that I bought her shoes. She followed me out.

"You really liked those shoes didn't you?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I smiled.

"Well. Here." I handed her the box and she gasped.

"No. You. Didn't!" She quickly put them on and I smiled.

"They look good on you." I smiled and kissed her temple.

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek and I put her old shoes in the box. I put that back in the bag. We continued walking until we heard screaming.

(A/N sorry it is short. I just have a hard time writing it. But I have plenty of ideas. Vote, comment, and share)