Dinner and movies with the boys

*****Liz's POV*****

We all went to the kitchen. Toby pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. Toby and Braiden sat next to me. "Liz. I heard that your gonna be watching movies with us tonight." Thomas said. I nodded my head and I moved closer to Toby a little. "It's okay. They are nice." He whispers to me. I smile and I eat my potatoes. "Tonight for the movies you two can have one couch. Thomas and Braiden can have the other then we will have the floor." Riley said. "Kay bro." Toby said.

During the dinner they all kinda just talked about stuff. Connor finished first and Riley finished after. I finished mine and Toby cleaned it up for me along with his dishes. "How long have you two known each other?" Braiden asks after Toby leaves. "Since today." I say quietly. He nods his head and Toby comes back in. We all stand up and walk downstairs. It was freezing down their. I quickly stood close to Toby. He handed me a hoodie and I put it on. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. The other boys sat where they were suppose to and Riley put in the first movie. I don't even know the name of it but it has already scared me. We weren't even 10 minutes into it and I was already hiding my face in Toby's chest. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me and rubbed my arm. "It's okay. It's just a movie." He whispered to me. I look at him and smile slightly. "I'm freezing." I tell him

He quickly got up and went to the closet. Toby grabbed blankets and pillows for everyone. After he handed them out he layed down on the couch and I layed down with my head resting on his chest. I was what you would consider 'laying on top of him'. I pulled a blanket over me and snuggled close to Toby. He wrapped an arm around me an held me close. I jumped when another scary part happened. He chuckled slightly.

Once we got through 3 horror movies we decided to watch a comedy. I was the one who suggested it and try agreed. "I will be back guys. I'm grabbing food!" Connor yells running upstairs. I smile and roll over so my stomach is on his. "Your brothers are strange." I say and look at him. "Not as strange as you are." I smile and Connor was taking forever so the guys went upstairs to check on him.

*****Connors POV*****

I went upstairs and I went to kitchen. My mom and dad were planning our tour. I decided to help them out with the planning. I had been up there for about 30 minutes and all the guys came up but Toby and Liz. They were still downstairs. "Connor. What's taking so long?" Riley complained. "Helping mom and dad out with tour arrangements." They nod their heads and grab food.

*****Braidens POV*****

I honestly hope one day Toby and Liz get together. They would be so adorable together and I can tell our little Toby likes her. But the thing that sucks is that I kinda like her that way. We are so many years apart it will never work............. Or will it? No it won't.

All is boys grab food and put it in a bag to bring downstairs since we had so much. Riley and Connor were still helping momma Joan. So we decided to play with the dogs.

*****Tobys POV*****

"Liz. I need to tell you something again." I said to her and she looked at me. "What is it Toby?" Here goes nothing Toby. "I like you a lot. I liked you ever since I saw you at school. We had so many classes together but you never notice me. Today at the beach I just fell in love all over again. You are super pretty and I just can't find the right words to say. But Liz. I love you." I got it out. Finally. She jut kinda stared at me.

Once she stopped staring at me she just smiled widely. "I like you a lot too. Ever since the first class we had together. I thought you hated me or I was some ugly person. No one has ever called me pretty." She smiles and pecks my lips. "I love you Toby." She whispers close to my lips. I slowly close the gap between us and kiss her lightly. She slowly starts to kiss back. I smile to myself and continue to kiss her. "What are you guys doing!?!" Thomas yelled running downstairs. She quickly pulled away and sat up. "You guys are too young to kiss and you don't even know her that well Toby!!" He yelled at me. She quickly got up and ran up the stairs and up the other stairs to my room. "Jesus Thomas. I have liked her for so many years!!" I screamed

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to my room. I opened the door to find her crying on the floor. "Liz. Don't ever listen to Thomas. He is just jealous because I have someone and he doesn't." I said to her as I sat next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She started to cry into my chest. "I want to go home Toby." She cried. "No one is home and you can't get in. Just ignore Thomas okay." I said to her and she nodded her head. We both stood up and I kissed her lightly on the lips. We both started to walk down the stairs. She kept wiping her face and nose. "It's fine." I smiled. She giggled a little as we walked down the basement stairs to see everyone staring at us.

I ignored it and brought Liz back to the couch. I layed down again and she layed on her stomach but had her head facing the couch. "Toby. Would you like to tell us what's going on." Riley asked. "Nope. Not at all." I said and she fell asleep. Everyone else fell asleep and I just kept my arm around her the whole night.