Pool day

*****Liz's POV*****

I woke up in his arms. I felt so safe in them and I barely have talked to him. We have been in the same school for years. As I sit up he pulls me down closer to him. I forgot last night I told him I loved him and we kissed. I smiled to myself and snuggled close to him. It was still so cold down there. I have no clue how they sleep down there every week.

I pulled the blanket tighter around us and I felt him move a little under me. I quickly pretended to be asleep. He gently put me on the couch as he walked upstairs. I sat up and fixed my hair. I put it in a messy bun then I fixed the hoodie. I walked slowly up the stairs.

*****Toby's POV*****

I woke up to her moving. She was so pretty. I didn't want to wake her so I carefully put her on the couch. Then I went upstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was awake and up there. "Good morning baby bro." Connor said messing with my hair

"Good morning Connor." I roll my eyes

"So I heard you an Liz kissed last night." My mum said. I quickly blushed.

"Yeah it was amazing." I smile as I think about her

"I think little Toby has a crush on her." Riley says. Uhh no shit.

"Yeah he does. He told me after they were making out." Thomas said and I quickly blushed again. I smiled until I heard someone coming up the stairs. Liz walked over to me and stood close.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She looked so tired. Liz wrapped her arms around my torso and rested her head against me. Everyone around us smiled. I walked with her to the couch. "Morning sleepy." I said to her

"Good morning Toby." She said in her morning voice. God I loved it.

"Want to swim today?" I asked and she nodded her head

*****Liz's POV*****

I was cuddled up to Toby when everyone walked into the living room. I tensed up a little when Thomas looked at me. I stood up and grabbed Toby's hand and brought him outside. "Does Thomas like me?" I ask him as I look up at him

"Yes! Of course he does!" He says smiling. "He just gets really protective of me." He says. I nod my head.

"Another question. Are we a thing or.....?" I asked confused

"I haven't officially asked you yet." He smiles and I do to.

He grabs my hand and brings me upstairs. "Put your bikini on. We are going swimming." He says and I nod my head. I grab it and go into the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it as I take Toby's shirt, sweatshirt, pants, and boxers off. I put my bikini on and I slowly open the door. When I open it fully I see Toby just in his swimming trunks on. "I'm ready." I say and smile

Toby grabs my hand and laces our fingers. We walk downstairs and to the pool. Toby immediately throws me in. I scream and laugh.

*****Braiden's POV*****

She was so beautiful with her bikini on. I'm not gonna lie. I like her a lot but we are 5 years apart. But I would never hurt her. All the boys including me all went and changed into our bathing suits. We walk outside to Toby kissing Liz. My heart broke into a million pieces. When someone cleared their throat they pulled away. Liz quickly hid her face in his shoulder. I walked back inside quickly. I heard footsteps behind me but I locked myself in the bathroom. I broke out in tears. "Braiden. Open up please." It was her. Liz was outside the door

I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. "Braiden what's wrong. Why are you crying?" She wipes my tears away as I look down at her.

"Nothing. Just when I saw you and Toby kissing my heart sunk. " I can't believe I told her that

"Why? It's not like we are dating." She said.

"I like you a lot though. I want you to be my girlfriend."

*****Liz's POV*****

He wants me to be his girlfriend. What do I do. I really like him and Toby. I don't know what to do at all. "Braiden. I like you a lot too but Toby. I really like him. I love him but I really like you. I just want us to be best friends. I will ways come to you when I need advice or help." I say almost crying. Braiden quickly hugs me close.

"I know you go through hell at home. But when your with us you can trust any of us but if you don't want other people to find out come to either me or Toby. Your like my little sister already. I just never want to see you hurt." He says rubbing my back. I start to cry in his chest. "I thought you guys hated me." I say crying.

"Never." He whispers kissing the top of my head. "Lets to back to swimming." He said and cleaned up my tears. We walk back out and I get in the pool. Toby comes over to me and kisses me lightly. I kiss him back and I smile.

"Toby. Where am I staying tonight?" I ask him as I get on his back

"You can stay here again. But we will be in my room tonight so not as cold. But my room in really cold." He laughs and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Okay." I say and he puts me on the edge.

"Something's wrong. Will you tell me?" He asks

"My family. They are never comin back. I got a text last night from Jackson saying that they won't be coming back home. Ever. They moved away and left me here. He told me where the spare key to my house is and I just have to get my stuff out of it today. Then I have to find a place to live." I say trying not to cry. He nods his head.

"We can all help you pack everything and I'm sure you can stay at thomas' or Braidens house. They have no one else there most of the time." He said and I nod my head.

"Boys. Get dressed and follow us." He said getting out if the water and going inside. I run up to his room and grab my shirt and shorts. I put them on over my bikini. I walk back downstairs and as I turn the corner to go down the hallway I walk right into Braiden.

"Sorry Braiden!" I say an hug him. He laughs

"It's okay. C'mon everyone is at your house waiting." We both walk over to my house and I unlock it. We all walk in and I look at the empty house. I burst into tears and hug Braiden since he was the first behind me. I hugged him tight and cried. He rubbed my back and Toby came over and rubbed my back also.

"They. Just. Left. Me!" I sobbed and held him closer. He kissed my head. I eventually pulled away and he wiped my tears.

"Liz. It's okay. You can live with me." He said and I nodded my head. I brought them to my room and grabbed all my bags from my closet. Time to pack......