On the bus

"Toby!!! Give it to me!" I yelled chasing his through the bus. He wouldn't give me my iPod. We were only on the bus for 2 hours and we are already chasing each other. Thomas was talking with Braiden. Connor an Riley were practicing singing. An then Toby and I were laughing while I chased him.

"Are you scared for me to see what's on it?" He said and stopped running. He held my iPod in the air. I didn't know he stopped running so I ran right into him. I fell on my butt.

"1 ow. And 2 no. But I want it." I sigh and stand up.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?," he asks hugging me, "also. Here."

He handed it to me and I smiled. I went and sat in the back lounge area. Toby sat next to me and I rested my head in his lap. "I love you tobster." I smile and close my eyes. He wraps and arm around me. His warmth filled my body. I loved it.

I soon drifted off to sleep while I was in his arms.

*****Braidens POV*****

It killed me to see them snuggled together. But I love her so much I just don't want to see her hurt. "Toby. Can I talk to you?" I ask walking towards him.

"Anything bro. Sit down." He smiles.

"I have to tell you something." I said and he looked confused.

"What is it?" He asked a but concerned.

"I love Liz. More than anything. I just don't want to see her have to make a choice between us. She is amazing. I have loved her since I saw her at the beach. But I will let you have her." I said and he nods his head.

"Thank you. But if she doesn't want me I would want you too have her." He smiles and so do I.

"Thanks." I smile and walk away. I seriously just love her.

After another hour Thomas was asleep in his bunk. Liz was getting changed into pajamas. Yes it's still pretty early but we will be on the bus so she's getting comfortable. Toby was asleep In his bunk. And Connor and Riley were watching tv in the back. I was up front by myself. The head on the bus broke so we were using tons of blankets since it was so cold. Liz came out of the bathroom wearing Toby's sweatpants. My shirt with a tank top under it. Her thin hoodies and my big one. She came over and layed next to me and rested her head on my chest. "Braiden. It's so cold " she whispered.

"I know. Curl up with the blanket and sleep. It's okay." I whispered back and she wrapped the blanket tightly around her and me. I wrapped m arm around her and she closed her eyes. Connor came out and he was bundled up. He gave us two more blankets. He put them over us and Liz was asleep. Toby came out and was wearing so many pieces of clothing. I covet to say the weather was freezing right now.

*****Tobys POV*****

I woke up freezing. So I went and put as many pieces of clothes on and I was still cold. I went to from lounge and curled up. Liz was curled up to Braiden. We were all so close so it didn't really bother me. But what Braiden said earlier got to me. But if she does choose someone else I want it to be him.

She looked so happy. I just love her. Braiden was asleep to but they both were warm together and I wasn't. So I kinda stayed awake. Not really. Connor was asleep in the back and Riley was in his bunk curled up. Good thing mum reminded us to bring extra blankets.

I soon fell asleep and I woke up a few hours later and the bus was empty