Relaxing

I can't believe I got hurt that bad. It seriously was just a blur to me. As we were watching the movies I fell asleep with my head on Toby's shoulder. He was so cute.

When I woke up the four boys had left. I was up in my room and I was in my bed. It didn't seem right. Braiden must have brought me up here. I got up and tried to stand up. Then I remembered my ankle. I sat down and put the boot on. I walked downstairs to find Braiden cleaning up my den.

"What happened here?" I ask laughing.

"We got into a pillow fight after I put you in your bed. So now I'm cleaning." He said kinda laughing.

"Thanks. And have they left?" I asks him.

"Yeah. But we are going to the McDonoughs house later. They are having a barbecue." He says and I smile.

"Okay. Anything specific I should wear. These have blood on them." I say and sigh.

"It's gonna get cold so wear your leggings and a sweater. Also your UGGS. We will probably be there most of the night." he says and I nod my head. We both walk downstairs.

"Can I not wear my boot tonight. I can walk on it fine." I say and sit at the counter.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." He says laughing. I smile and go on my phone. Toby had been sending me cute love texts. So I decide to call him.

*****Tobys POV*****

I was sitting on the couch in our living room when my phone started to ring. It was Liz.

"Hey babe. I missed you." I said and I could tell she giggled.

"Me too. Hey. So about tonight. What do you guys usually do at them?" She asks.

"Well. We swim. Go in the hot tub. Play soccer. Eat. Relax. Then we all sleep in the tree house." I said.

"Okay. So should I bring anything?"

"Yeah. Since your cast is water proof a bikini. And clothes to sleep in tonight. And clothes for tomorrow." I said.

"Okay. Well I have to go get ready babe. We are leaving soon." She said and I smiled.

"Okay. Bye babe."

"Bye." She hung up and I ran to my room to get ready. I put my bathing suit on and a t-shirt on. I grabbed her favorite sweatshirt, blanket, and pillow. I also grabbed a pillow for me. I ran out to the treehouse and brought all this up and put it on the couch we were gonna be sleeping on. The treehouse was like another house. We had plumbing. Couches, chairs, and tv. I went back to our real house and watched tv.

*****Braidens POV*****

She hung up her phone and went to her room. I went to mine and packed everything I needed. I went to the living room and Liz followed close behind. She was in white leggings with a purple sweater. Since my parents drove there in their car already we decided to take the golf cart. It was only a few streets over. She put her stuff in the "trunk". We had put a thing over it so stuff could go in it. I put mine in there too.

I got in the drivers seat and she sat next to me. I started it up and we headed towards their house. She put her UGGS on while I was driving. When we pulled into their driveway the whole night began once I shut it off.

(A/N OMG sorry it's short. The next one I will try to make it longer. But just comment what you think should happen. And I need a name for Riley's girlfriend in this. Leave your name and a description of yourself. I will pick one girl. Vote, comment, share!)