Bus trips

I woke up still snuggled Into Toby. He was sound asleep and I smiled to myself. We have been driving for a while now and I was starting to get used to the bus.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom. When I came out I found Braiden playing Xbox in the back. I sat down next to him and he smiled wide. "Good morning Brai." I said and watched the tv.

"Actually it's almost noon. You two were passed out for a while." He said and my jaw dropped. Were we really asleep for that long?

"Wow. I was really tired then." I said and giggled. He smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder. As he was playing his game Connor came on the bus with Starbucks. He walked to me and handed me my cotton candy frappe. Brai got the vanilla frappe. Then the others got the peppy mocha. Connor sat down next to me and wrapped and arm around me. I smiled and continued to drink. Toby woke up and went to his bunk. He grabbed fresh clothes and put them on. I stood up and put my drink down. I went to my bag and grabbed skinny jeans, a tank top, and a crop top. I came out of the bathroom and I grabbed a brush. I brushed my hair and I just put it in a messy bun.

I sat back down and went on twitter. I never really went on twitter. The last time I checked I had 121 followers. How I have 432. Wow. Dating Toby really helped me get followers. I loved Toby so much.

We stopped the bus and we were all gonna just walk around town for a bit. I stood up. Grabbed me wallet and put my phone in my pocket. When we got off the bus I held Toby's hand. He smiled and so did I. Braiden and Thomas were leading the way. Then Connor and Riley were talking behind them then it was us. I stood close to him and he kissed the top of my head. "Toby? What if fans find us?" I ask him.

"We sign autographs, take pictures, and talk to them. We never really run from them." He answered and I nodded my head. Thomas brought us into a store. The store was all about electronics. So it had phones, cases for them, Xbox games, and anything. Toby brought me over to the iPhone stuff. He had and iPhone 5 like everyone else and I had the 4. I started to look at the cases for the four.

"Don't you have the 5?" Toby asks me.

"Nope. My mum couldn't afford the 5 so I'm stuck with the 4." I sighed and Toby nodded his head. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why are you shivering?" He asked me.

"I'm freezing Toby." I giggle. And he pulls away and goes over to Braiden leaving me there. He comes back with Braidens sweatshirt. I put it on and I feel warmer. Toby wraps an arm around me as we walk back over to everyone. They bring us to a clothing store because they had to buy more clothes. I rolled my eyes and followed them.

*****Braidens POV*****

I went to the pants and I was looking at them. When I felt the presence of someone. I turn around to find Liz standing there smiling. "Why so smiley?" I ask her.

"I'm just happy I get to be on tour with the best people ever." She says. I smile and hug her. She hugs back and puts her head in my chest.