Snuggling Day

(A/N I would like to thank Kendall for commenting her self. She is now gonna be in this story. I'm not sure when she will become In this. But when she is she will be! Thank you so much!!)

It was the next day and it was pouring rain outside. Toby was still asleep. I guess her brought us over to the couch because we were on it and I was asleep on his chest. I snuggled close to him and thank god this tree house was nicely built. It was like a mini house. We had electricity so we were fine.

After about 10 minutes of laying there he soon woke up. "Morning sleeping beauty." I joked.

"You too. Last night when I put you over here you were passed out." He said and I laughed.

"Since today is a crappy day do you want to just be lazy?" I asked and he nodded his head. I pecked his lips and smiled. When we looked around everyone was gone. I shrugged and played with his hair.

"You know. I never thought that I would be doing this." I said with a shrug.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Playing with your hair and this." I leaned forward and started to kiss him. He was kissing back and I continued to kiss. After a minute or so we stopped and I smiled.

"Toby James McDonough I'm in love with you." I whispered and he smiled. We decided to watch movies today. He put the first movie in and it was a Disney movie. Not Peter Pan........yet. It was my favorite Disney movie which is Tinker Bell.

After watching Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, and a bunch of other little kids movies everything ended.........

(A/N sorry to cut it short but I'm making another story. Can you guess what it's called. I will have the first chapter up tomorrow. But comment what you think it is. Vote, comment, share!)