Telling Everyone...

Blood was everywhere. The blood stained everything white. It stained everything. All I could see was blood. It was as if murder was everywhere. Surrounding me. Choking me. Screaming at me to remember. Screaming because mine and baby's life is on the line. I have to remember. I have to. I have to try. For whoever's blood this is. For my unborn child. It might get me killed but I don't want to have a baby in a world full of pain and grief. Now there was more blood. It was multiplying. More and more. It was covering everything below chin. It just kept getting higher. My hair was stained red. Then as it finally cover my head I realized the blood was coming from me....

I woke up covered in sweat. I reached for my stomach and was immediately felt relieved. Then I remembered that I was should be getting ready for dinner. I rubbed my eyes and then go dressed and ready. When I walked out to the foyer Alec and Paul were talking about stuff out in he kitchen. "She's alive!" I heard Paul exclaimed. I smiled lightly and walked over to Alec. He smiled down at me, seeing as I am much shorter than him.

"Yeah...I fell asleep. What time is it?" I asked.

"Alec only just arrived ten minutes ago. It's okay," Paul said. I smiled over to him and swallowed hard as I remembered why I fell asleep. I had taken a pregnancy test. It was positive. I cried myself to sleep. Welp...at least I know now. I have to tell them both. Tonight. At dinner. Damn this is gonna be an eventful dinner.

So as we ate no one spoke. I hated the silence. Usually the pregnant ladies would tell the guy first...then her family...but I'm backwards. So I just wanna get it out. "I'm pregnant." I whispered. No one could hear what I said though.

"Kat you alright?" Paul asked as tears filled my eye.

"No...Paul...Alec...I'm pregnant." I said a little more loudly this time. Alec's eyes widened and Paul started laughing. "Why do you think this is funny!"

"Because it's a funny joke! You can't get pregnant! You've never had sex! Plus even if you had its impossible for you to get pregnant!" Paul shouted.

"There's no such thing as a false positive Paul!" I screamed. "And I have had sex! More than once! News flash! I'm not a virgin!"

"You're pregnant?" Alec asked.

"You were a virgin before him!" Paul screamed it sounded more like a question.

"SO WHAT? What is your problem! I tell you one thing and it changes into me loosing my virginity! What the hell do you mean by I can't get pregnant? It happened didn't it!" I screamed. He looked down and I threw a bread roll at him. "Answer me!"

"It's impossible for you to carry a child because your uterus won't allow it!" He shouted. "It's very unlikely for you to get pregnant and if you actually are pregnant you and the baby are likely to die." That hit hard.

     "Wait...are you seriously pregnant? So you aren't sick that's morning sickness?" Alec asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Damn...and it's mine....correct?"

     "Obviously."

     "Okay...okay...so...that's fine. We can do this. I can do this. I have a daughter though...oh...you guys need to meet. Damn. Dammit. Okay...I need to go...I'll call you tomorrow morning. I just need a second." And with that Alec was gone...

There was flames as deep and dark as blood surrounding my world. Smoke and fire covering everything.
It was hard to breath.
Everything I could see was blood and fire.
Everything.

Sorry it's short! Sorry I haven't updated! I just like...idefk...I just couldn't think of anything...I'm sorry! This is basically my way of a chapter to get me going again. I love you all!