4: Room Neighbor Say What?

NOT EDITED!!

Chapter:4

Summer's POV

The car ride was awkward. I mean like I hate this girl and I don't know why awkward. Sal tries numerous times to make conversation but Evan was being a butt and ignored us as he texted someone on his phone.

We had been in the car for like 2 mins and we still had 20 left. I sighed and resorted to playing candy crush on my phone.

*Flashback*

"Why in the world would we get you a phone you fucking bitch when you have been nothing but a disgrace to our family?" My father poked me in the stomach as he spat the words in my face. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe I should just leave now before I wake up in the nursing room with a black eye and blue and black bruises like ever other time I ever try to ask him something.

No, I have to be strong I am a 15 year old girl who needs to be treated her age and not like a rag doll that can be thrown around.

"Oh, I don't know,maybe so that the next time I run away you can track me down without getting the police involved. Because we both know how much you would hate the outside world to know why Mr Embers Australia's richest and respected man's daughter would run away from her own perfect house. Oh wait this house isn't perfect and nobody knows what the fuck happens in these four walls !

And how about the fact that I can't even work to buy myself one because why would Summer Embers need to work when her dad just bought a $1000 dollar T-SHIRT! A fucking t-shirt. Yeah answer that.

I'm 15 dad, I want to be treated like one." I practically yelled as the fury bubbled at the pit of my stomach. I've never said anything like that to him. Oh my god. He is going to kill me. I looked into his green eyes as he digested what I just said.

Just when I felt good he slapped me with so much force that I flew across the room. I clutched my face and I knew that I deserved it.

"Fine, but don't ever fucking believe that I ever loved you. I can't wait until I can fucking kick you out."

*End of Flashback*

Isn't funny how the next day I was living with a roommate and that he had decided to ship me off in when I turned 16. Glorious I know !

"Summer were you even listening to what Sal asked you?" Evan nudged me in the ribs snapping me back into reality. Oh great. I flicked him in the head.

"What were you saying?" I asked Sal rubbing my new forming bruise. I mean this guy really is some piece of art, that really hurt.

"I was just asking if you had made any friends?" Sal asked looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah I met this girl named Vanessa. She's pretty cool."

"Oh you mean Josh's step sister?" Wait did I hear that correctly, "step" I never would have guessed they could pass off as siblings, twins actually. Ill just have to ask her.

I looked over to Evan as he typed way on his phone. His eye brows were furrowed together as he concentrated at texting. His eyes were focused and his pink plump lips slightly parted. They looked so jissable, i just want to reach over and- what the fuck. Why the hell am i thinking this. Evan is an asshole. I tried to read him. He was definitely someone with a big ego but there was something missing in this picture.

------

When we arrived at the house, Sal opened my door and we walked on the gravel towards the door of the mansion. Evan walked behind me and I could feel his eyes search over my body, making me very self-conscious.