12: Pink Pumps and Miniskirts

Chapter 12: Pink pumps and miniskirts

Summer's POV:

"Ready Vanessa?" I looked over to Vanessa and she gave me a nod. It was time. Evan Carter, Shit was about to go down. We grabbed the very pink clothing and trudged towards the locker rooms. I was still sweaty from practise but I was pumped for this prank.

"I can't wait to see Evan in this, he's going to look fab," Vanessa pulled out a pink bralette and I giggled. It was one of my old ones when I was chubbier and had bigger boobs.

"Don't forget these pink pumps!" I told her wiggling the pink 6 inch heels in front of her.

"What about the miniskirt? ITS PINK!" She giggled and we opened the door to the boys locker rooms.

2 hours earlier

Evan's POV:

I hate Math. Like why do we have to solve his problems when we have enough of our own? Seriously, Math should get a life or at least stop messing with mine. I'm sick of surds, they are giving me the shits.

"Evan, when we rationalise this equation, what would the product be?" Miss Applebuttom pointed at the white board and I died a little inside. I hesitated and Applebuttom got the clue that I didn't understand and asked Summer instead. Who the hell has a last name of 'Applebuttom' anyway?

"When we rationalise 3 into 45 plus 66, we would times it by the opposite, so we will be doing 3 into 45 minus 66, and the result would be 2 into 20." Summer answered while twirling her pencil around her finger like Math was the easiest thing in the world. It wasn't and I hated how she was so good at everything. Like how? How could she be so perfect? Why can't she be normal?

Only one more period until practise. One more. I can survive. I coaxed myself into concentrating but that obviously didn't work because, come on, this is maths I'm talking about, so I ended up texting on my phone.

What class are you in? -Josh

Maths, are you ready for practise? -Evan

It couldn't get any quicker, how are you and Summer getting along? -Josh

Not good, last week's practise was okay but this week she wanted to some weird yoga thing and I drew the line so now she's angry at me. -Evan

What? Your in deep shit now, Summer angry is not a pretty thing. She's still going to get you back for the flour prank you pulled three weeks ago. -Josh

Don't remind me, she's too busy with Jack. All they ever do is suck each other's face. -Evan