9: Fireworks

THANK YOU GUYS!!

Y A Y ! I reached my 400 reads and 50 votes!! So here is your chapter!

Enjoy!

Heads up: this chapter is pretty much just about Jack and Summer, please go easy on me because I'm not used to writing heated scenes.

- livelovelife

Chapter: 9

Summer's POV:

Soft lips met mine and I melted into strong arms. His kiss so perfect and familiar, fireworks erupted in my chest as I pulled him closer. We finally pulled away to breathe and I pouted because I already missed his soft lips on mine.

"As much as I love kissing you we really need to practise for football try outs on Monday." Jack told me as he leaned in for another kiss. We kissed again and I didn't want to stop. His lips have become so familiar to my own and I feel incomplete when they aren't moulded into my own.

It's been a week since my snooping around in Evan's study and things haven't gotten any better between us. We still manage to tick each other off with just the sight of our faces. That's made working on our English assignment extremely difficult. I've been hanging out with Vanessa, Alex, Josh and if course Jack. I don't really know what we are, we haven't talked about because our lips our always occupied- if you know what I mean, eh? eh?

"Why can't we just do this all day?" I asked him pulling him into me and pressing our lips together.

"Because we need to practise," he groaned. I pouted and he looked seriously into my eyes.

"You can't do that." He told me.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Give me that face. I can't cope with all that sexiness." Jack told me as he smirked.

"Don't tease," I murmured pulling him into another kiss.

"Ok enough, six laps around the Carter property." Jack took my hand in his and entertwined our sweaty hands. Normally I would probably pull away but with Jack it just felt so right.

-------------

"Take it like a man."

"No it hurts. Please stop. Don't-" My mouth was muffled as Jack pressed his lips to mine silencing me. I pushed him off me and tried to escape his tight grasp on me. His hands moved dangerously close to my soft spot.

"Please don't-" I whispered. Not again.

"Beware the tickle monster!" Jack told me making a face. He began to tickle me ferociously until I couldn't breathe anymore. I gasped for air and Jack looked down at me menacingly.

"I can't. Breathe. Please. Stop." I cried between breathes. He stopped and looked into my eyes. His hazel eyes glinting.

"Are you okay babe?" Jack asked sincerely and I blushed at the word 'babe'. He's been calling me babe a couple of times and every time he says it my heart melts and blood rushes to my cheeks. I managed a nod and he smirked at my reaction. I slapped his arm and he helped me sit up so that I was sitting on his lap and looking into his eyes.

"I don't know how to say this because I've only down this once," Jack paused and I pecked him edging him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?" I was speechless.

"I. Want. To. Be. Your. Boyfriend." He spelled it out to me and I blushed.