13: Belonging Hunting

Chapter 13: Belonging Hunting

Character profiles (because I'll bet you my prized possession of Nutella that half of you are confused with the character's, their roles and what they've done, and their relationship with Summer)

Summer: if you don't know who Summer is then WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN READING ???

Evan: lives with Summer. Is slowly falling for her. Summer and Evan get on each other's nerves and are currently in a Prank War.

Vanessa: Summer's best friend and Josh's step sister. She met Summer on her first day of school and she invited Summer to the sleepover. They've been inseparable since.

Josh: Evan's best friend and Vanessa's step-brother. Summer's first impression of him was when he asked to see her "down-under". Summer and Josh have become super close.

Jack: Is Summer's boyfriend and they are practically mirrors of each other. They are both smart, and into football. They have the same interests. He's part of the crew.

Kade and Kevin: Are mischievous twins part of the crew. They aren't that close to Summer but they are close to the boys.

Bianca: a total whore (excuse my french), she's Evan's "fuck buddy" and stole Tristan from Vanessa (the flashback in the last chapter) She's like the queen bee

Ashton: Summer's old boyfriend that abused her.

Robert: the party thrower

Sal: Evan's butler person

Okay, that's the main characters I far. LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER !

Recap (Summer's POV)

I just wanted to slap Bianca and her barbies. Ugh. I hate them all. I kept minding my business and ignoring them until I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me into an empty classroom. Except the hand didn't belong to a girl. And I screamed.

One hand was placed firmly on my waist while the other one my mouth muffling my scream. I thrashed around and tried to escape but he held his grip.

"Let go!" I protested. But what I really sounded like was "felf gho". The kidnapper laughed. He laughed! Like one of those evil scientists maniacs before they take out the good guy. I'm gonna die ! I'm too young to die !

I banged my free hand against the man's defined chest. I hit his arm and I sudden realisation rushed over me. The arm was HUGE ! I'm gonna die. That became my new mantra.

The kidnapper gripped me tighter, if that was even possible and I felt me heart tighten. What did he even want from me? I bit down on his hand and he pulled it back quicker than you could mutter a "sweet niblets".

"What do you want from me?" I croaked, my chest rising and falling from the effort I put into the minutes of pounding on my kidnapper. My mouth dropped as I saw exactly who it was.

"A reaction." he smirked.

"SAL!" I cried and he smiled at me sheepishly as he turned his body reveal a group of people standing with their phones on which I hadn't noticed because I WAS BEING KIDNAPPED.

The crowd parted and Evan made his way through the crowd like he was some sort if king of the stupid and stupider. He continued recording on his iPhone as a smirk made its way to his lips.

"Whenever I thought how I could make you scream this scenario never crossed my mind even for a second." My eyes widen as the sexual innuendo left his mouth.

"YOU GOT SAL TO KIDNAP ME?" I cried throwing my hands up and pointing at a very smirky Sal.

"He paid me," Sal answered.