3: Can I See Your Down Under?

NOT EDITTED!!

Chapter 3:

Summer’s POV

“That guy over there, is Robert, he is the party thrower. He picks a new girl every week and then he tells her that she is special, bangs her then drops her like yesterday’s trash.”

Vanessa had showed me were my classrooms were and now she is sitting with me, updating me on everyone in the school. We are sitting in the middle of the school courtyard, on the grass, under an old oak tree. I mean this girl really is something. I’ve practically known her for like 30 mins and already she’s helping me skip all of the morning classes.

I look up and I see five incredibly hunky guys walking towards Vanessa and I. I can easily tell that they are the school “jocks”. They are muscular, tall, tan and gorgeous. The guy in the middle is obviously the pack leader. He is the sexiest but not the biggest guns. He has brown hair and green eyes and holds himself tall. Next to him is obviously his best friend, blond hair and green eyes. Then there is two guys next to him on the other side with exact features, obviously twins, they have blond hair and blue eyes and by the way that they are snickering with each other they are obviously the mischievous ones.

 Then there is the one slightly to the back, slightly left out but, wow, the hottest out of all of them, the best body builder body. You can even see his defined abs through his white vee-neck. But there is something different about this one, I mean it’s the way his eyes are full of thoughtfulness, the way his hands are casually by his sides instead of in his pockets. I can’t put my finger on it. I’m very disappointed in myself, why can’t I crack this one.

“Hey Ness, mum wants me to tell you that she’s on a business trip and that-“ he stops talking as his eyes land on me. “Oh, look who it is, hey there doll, I see that you’re all the way from the down under, but would you let me see your “down-under”?” He asked seductively. He did not just say that, I look up at him in utter shock.

“Look here, the only down under you’ll be seeing is my foot when it collides with your face if you make a comment like that again.”  I look at him, my eyes asking is he wants to take the risk.

“oooohhh, feisty I like that.” His friend butts in, the one with the brown hair and green eyes, “The names Evan and you are the new girl, by the way, I wouldn’t mind seeing your down under anyday.”

What man-whores. Vanessa speaks first breaking the silence, “ok, and Josh, please don’t speak to my new best friend like that.” She flashes me a wide grin. Best friend, I’ve never had a best friend before. “I swear to god Josh, if you lay a hand on her I’ll slit your balls.” 

“Easy there sis, I was just being honest. This is Kade and Kevin,” He motioned to the twins, “This is Jack,” He pointed to the bulk, dreamy one, “and Evan already introduced himself.” Yeah, the man-whore.

“You going to Robert’s party Friday night? You should definitely come, maybe Vanessa will take you.” Evan spoke up, his green eyes piercing mine.

“Umm… yeah, ok, sure, why not.” I rambled on, I mean I haven’t been to a party since the one where Ashton, no, don’t bring it up. Not now.

“I like this one, she’s cute too.” Jack chuckled and my heart melted. This one was fine so fine. I couldn’t help myself but I ended up grinning like a lovesick lunatic.

The rest of the conversation was Josh and Vanessa fight about whose friends could sleep over while their mum was away. They decided that they would both end up sleeping over but, the boys would take the bottom two floors while she got the top two and the kitchen. What is up with the British and there mansions?

“Baby doll, you coming too? Maybe it would give me a chance to test your waters.” Evan asked, his green eyes glistening. I slapped him. Hard.

“That’s it! Why can’t this annoying bitch take a joke? Fuck that hurts.” He rubbed his cheek.

“Look, I’m sorry about him, I think he is pmsing or something.” Jack said looking over at me in concern his hazel eyes looking deeply into my green ones. Just when I thought I couldn’t like this guy anymore.

--------------------------

Most of the day flew bye until sixth period, I had English with Ms Smith. When I walked in she introduced herself then got me to introduce myself to the class. I’d already done this five times already and I was starting to get pissed off. I looked at the students and I saw a couple that already heard my speech before look at me with boredom while the guys, searched me hungrily. My eyes landed on Evan’s his eyes burning into mine like I had just run over his bike. I gulped,

“Hi, I’m Summer Embers, I’m Australian, I used to go to a private school, I’m pretty good academically and I love soccer.” Most of the class that hadn’t heard my speech before eyes widened. “oh yeah, sorry you people call it ‘football’.” That got some nods and ‘aahs’ and an approving look from Evan. But unfortunately I overlooked it because a moment later his eyes returned to its glaring.

I took a seat where the only spot was, the third row, smack bang in font of Evan. He tapped my shoulder and I turned around. “What?”

“You play football?” he asked me. He looked shocked, unapprovingly and a little weird.

“No. I play with balls. You are such an idiot. Are you deaf or something.” I really didn’t like him. He gave off this badass, don’t talk to me vibe.

“Fuck girl. Why are you so aggressive? Did someone chop off the balls you play with or are you pmsing?” He accused me. Man he was agro, I think I might avoid this one, he seems a little off. He seemed like he had a lot of baggage.

“That would make the two of us.” I huffed, turned in my seat and sighed. Jesus, this guy has got some bad boy vibes.

When the bell finally rang, I grabbed my bags and trudged to my locker. I fumbled a bit but my books were heavy and I was juggling the paper with the locker combination on it. “You need some help with that?” a deep sexy voice asked, snaking his hands around my waist, up my stomach and grabbed my books, carrying them easily in his muscular arms. I looked up to meet hazel eyes and I melted. “Umm… thanks Jack.” I mumbled my heart quickening. I couldn’t think straight, I tried the combination again and with a ‘click’ it opened. Jack slid past me placing my books in my locker, our arms brushed and I tried to fight the tingling sensation.

“Thanks” I mumbled as he stood next to me, looking deeply into my eyes. He scooped his head down and his lips brushed over my cheek. “no worries,” he said against my cheek and then walked off. Leaving me standing there like a girl on love drugs.

I walked away dreamily towards the entrance were Sal was waiting for me. Jack really is something but I still needed to know what was missing from his bad boy picture. I mean his lips were so soft and pink, his eyes were so beautiful, his face-

“What the fuck is she doing getting into our car Sal?”

I snapped my head out of my dream state and stared into very angry green eyes.

“She lives with us now, Mr Evan Carter.”

Im sorry if this isnt long enough for you but im still getting used to writing novels. I hope you guys like it. Comment and vote! advice is highly appreciated!