5: Katy Perry's California Evan

Chapter: 5

Summer's POV

"I'm waiting in the car, you have exactly 200 seconds before I step on the ignition. One... Two... Three..." Evan said as he brushed past me towards the front door. What a a little bugger, it takes like a full 60 seconds to even reach my room.

Ugh. I practically dropped the remote I was holding as I ran up to my room. By the time I had reached it, I'd say I had wasted practically half the time. I silently thanked myself that I had already packed my clothes in my overnight bag and had already put my purse in my school bag. I grabbed the two bags and my phone and ran down the stairs. I slightly struggled because running with two bags down flights of stairs isn't as easy as it is all cracked up to be.

I opened the back door to the midnight blue mustang and threw my bags in along side his. I made sure to slam the door extra hard because he was an asshole. As I jumped into the front seat, he stopped counting, "Nine hundred and ninety seven, Autumn you seem a little out of breath. Do you need some mouth to mouth?" He asked me seductively.

"My name is Summer not Autumn and I know that you know that I know that you know it. So get it right." I snapped back as I put on my seatbelt. He scoffed and stepped on the gas as he left the driveway.

Evan played with the dashboard and 2 Chainz blasted through the radio and I watched as he started rapping. I was impressed but I didn't want him to know so I just grunted and whipped my phone out and started to listening to music. Just then I had the perfect idea for revenge. I quickly texted Vanessa my idea and she added Josh to the chat and told him to go get some supplies. When they were both in, I chuckled to myself at how I imagined the outcome.

"Why are you laughing like an evil scientist?" Evan eyed me, slightly concerned.

"No reason I just read a funny tumblr text post." I lied as I started to laugh again, quietly this time so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Ok, whatever we are nearly there." He told me as he turned into a lane. I looked out the window to realise that I was in the rich area. All the houses were practically mansions, perfectly painted, hedges perfectly even and cars perfectly parked. Everything was perfectly perfect perfecto. He turned into a driveway identical to those on the rest of the street and parked next to a red Ferrari and a blue one. It reminded me of home and how we would have fancy cars lined up in our posh neighbourhood.

Vanessa greeted us as we opened the door and I was itching with excitement. Literally, I was itching. Wait why the hell was I itching? I began to violently scratch my exposed arms as I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I heard some chuckling behind me and whipped my head around slapping my hair in the face of the offender. Evan stood in front of me a long leave with spikes in his right hand and he massaged the cheek that my hair had whipped with his left hand. He groaned in pain. Served him right. That asshole. I smirked and followed Vanessa as she showed me around her mansion as Evan departed to join the boys.

The house was beautiful and elegant with antiques and paintings decorating the pristine walls and hallways. All the room were quite sophisticated except for Josh's room and the game room which were pretty colourful and had a range of expensive gadgets. I was used to such expensive things but I was still a clumsy person.

When we finally reached Vanessa's room I couldn't help but let out a gasp at how much it resembled my old room. It had a white bed towards the balcony with the double doors open which caused the white curtains to blow in the breeze. I thought back to the times were my balcony was always locked so I couldn't attempt to escape. It was never a problem because my room was one the fourth floor but I remembered that one day I was so frustrated, so angry that I just wanted to run and run. My room door was locked and I just wanted to escape. I had grabbed my backpack that I had hidden in my closet full of my essentials and turned to my balcony. I remember looking down and gulping as it was such a long way down. I threw my backpack and had winced as it took two seconds before it hit the floor with a bang and sighed. The worse that could happen would be that I die and that could be another escape. I climbed over the edge. Took a deep breath and jumped.