Chapter four

Beep beep beep beep! The alarm rang waking me up from my dream... The only dream that has being recurring for sixteen years now. I stood up, washed up and got ready for school. It was Austin's turn in the kitchen so he was already in the kitchen, the smell of toasted bread and warm cocoa tea filled the air.
"Hmm..., morning dude"
"Morning,.... come join me, Dave and Austin will join us soon"
True to his words the other two joined us on the table and we ate together.
In school,
As i got down from the car i saw her in a baby pink flower patterned gown with black moccasins, her hair down covering most of her face...
Why does she do that... Not like anyone is taking notice of her anyway.
I walked up to her, "Hey, dorky... Good morning" it slipped out of my mouth. She looked up at me a little shocked, an obvious reaction to her new nickname.
"What?"
"I wasn't expecting you to talk to me today"
"Why not, i said i'll be your stalker for a while, didn't i?"
"Well, we both know you are just messing around with me so i hope your 'a while' ends as soon as possible " she said walking on.
She just said the truth and that sting me with a venom of guilt. I walked up to her,
"Okay, if you really want it to end as soon as possible, will you go out with me?"
That surprised me as much as it affected her as well. She looked straight into my eyes as if she was trying to read my mind.. held it for a while, as it cut through my heart and my heartbeat increased.
"Fine" she said coldly and walked off to class.
Good news, i got us on a date. Bad news, but not really on the best of moods. But who cares? Let this end as quickly as it started.
I stayed beside her but it was as if i wasn't there.... like she just blocked me out of her senses, the silence was unbearable!!
During lunch, she got a message which was obviously good 'cos she smiled as she read it and her mood lightened. I seized the chance, "what was that?"
"Birthday wishes"
"For who?"
"Me" she said as she drank the strawberry yogurt.
"Today's your birthday!!? Oh my! Happy Birthday dorky" I said...
"We are free right?...come on" i said, dragged her off into my car and zoomed to Pascal's shop. Pascal is my stylist and friend in case i got you lost there. "Leo!! Oh my gee.. Is this really you? Like.. " he paused when he saw dorky...
"hmmm.. this is a first.. "
"Pascal... no need for that, she's a friend"
We passed a look only both of us understood to each other and he nodded with amusement all over his face.
"So what can i do for you?" he asked.
"Exploit her!!" i answered
"That's the password baby!!" he said clapped his hands and his tools were brought to him.
"Perdonenos senor" Pascal said excuse us sir in fluent spanish accent and dragged a mini curtain to block my view of her face......
An hour flew by slowly and i started to feel sleepy.
"We are through, Leo" Pascal said waking me.
"You brought me one hell of work to do!! Are you ready" he said excitedly.
"Surprise me, P"
"Oh! you always say the right words, don't you?......... Open sesame" he said as he dragged a curtain behind me and spinned the chair i was on. There she stood in a fitted black sparkly long gown with red heels with natural makeup and her straight long hair now replaced with curly ringlets packed in a style that resmbled Hepburn.
Wow!