Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. Great, another day in hell also known as school. I get up and get ready. I do my usual make up, put my clothes on for the day, and go to the dinning room to eat breakfast. I get to the dinning room and see a plate with two pancakes, sausage, fruit, and a cup of orange juice. I go sit down there and start to eat. Cameron, my mom and dad come and sit down to eat too. We finish eating and go to school.

We get to school and I say bye to my mom. I walk in and see my best friend Cece sitting down playing on her phone. She lifts her head, sees me, and comes over to me. "Hey Viv." "Hey Cece. How long have you been here?" "Oh about 5 minutes" "Ok." We walk to our lockers and the next thing I know is I'm slammed into the lockers. Everyone laughs except Cece. I'm glad; I have a friend like her. I get up and unlock my locker to put my things in there. "I don't understand why they do this to you. You haven't done anything to them. Right?" "Right." I say slamming my locker and heading to homeroom.

We get to homeroom and do nothing. I can here Drake and his group of friends talk bad about me. The bell rings and as we walk out I can still hear them talk bad about me. Cece hears them, turns around and says "Can you guys shut up already! What has she done to you guys to make you want to do this to her?!" "Come on Cece lets go." I say grabbing her wrist walking to our next class which is Health class.

We get to  class and take a seat. Everyone else walks in and takes a seat. The bell rings and class starts. "Okay class, today I'm going to pair you up for your project." I lean over to Cece and whisper "Why is she pairing us up if we don't know the project?" She shrugs. She says who is partnered with who and she says "Cece and Gabriel, and finally Vivian and Drake." Cece and I look at each other and we shake our heads.

After that she finally says what the project is. "Okay class, the project you are going to do is on any president of you and your partners choice." She walks to each desk giving us a packet. She gives me my packet and I look at it. It's titled "The President Project". As we go though the packet she walks around the classroom . She goes to the front of the classroom and says "You and your partner need to talk about what president you'll be doing." The bell rings and we go to P.E. "I feel bad for you. You have to do this project with Drake. I have to do it with his best friend." Cece says. "That's not as bad. You're lucky." "Yeah."

School is over and I go to my locker to get my things. I close my locker and start to walk out to go home. As I wait for my mom Drake comes up to me and says "Here's my number so we can talk in private." I take the paper and see my mom is here. I get in and we leave. "I'm so glad it's Friday." I say to my mom. "Same here" she says with a little laugh. We arrive and I get out and go to my room. About two hours later I get a text from Drake.

Drake - Hey

Vivian - hey

Drake - wyd

Vivian - nothing u

Drake - .....

Vivian - are u ok?

Drake - can I ask u something?

Vivian - sure

Drake - am I still your friend and if not can I be your friend again cuz I need u as a friend

Vivian - hmm idk

Drake - well could u um like pick me up?

Vivian - I guess are u ok?

Drake - idk I'll tell u when u come

Vivian - ok I'll be there soon where are u?

Drake - I'm at the park

Vivian - ok I'll be there soon'

Drake - ok hurry please

I walk over to Cameron's room and go in. "Cam can you-" I look at him and his girlfriend Layla kissing. "Oh um sorry Viv I didn't hear you come in. What do you need?" "Can you drive me to the park by Drake's house to pick him up." "Sure. Is he ok?" "Idk." I walk out to his car and wait for him. He finally comes and Sophie follows him. He unlocks the car and we get in and leave.

We get to the park and I see him sitting there. I open the door and he comes in and we start to drive again. "Drake are you ok? Omg what happened to your face!?" "Me and my brother got into this big fight that got physical and I couldn't stay there anymore." "I'm so sorry Drake to hear that." I say rubbing his back. "Yeah I'm sorry to hear that man. You can stay as long as you need." Cam says. Did he really just say that! Now I might be the one running away from home!