Chapter 6

I see Hunter with a bouquet of roses and a big card and I start to laugh. I walk up to the stage and go to Hunter. "Vivian, you and I have been friends for 13 years and throughout those years I haven't found someone better than you. When I'm down you pick me up. You help me through tough snd bad times and even when I'm already happy, you make me even happier. Vivian Dallas will you be my girlfriend?" He says into the mic. It gets silent. I nod my head and start to cry. He pulls me into a hug and we stand there for a while. "She said yes!" Cam says and everyone screams.

After about 2 minutes of hugging we pull apart. After that I see him lean in and kiss me. I kiss back and everyone begins to scream again. We pull apart and I go backstage. When I go backstage I see the girls laughing and I ask why. They caught the whole thing on camera. I start to laugh with them.

When they finished we went to Cameron and Aaron's room. We get to the room and I see Taylor, Cater,  Aaron, Cam, and their girlfriends. We walk further in and sit down on the floor by the beds. "So what game are we gonna play?" I say. Now that I think about it I shouldn't have asked that. The boys look at each other and Carter says "7 minutes in heaven. Go with your girlfriend or boyfriend, go back to your rooms, set the timer for 7 minutes, and when it rings come back ok? Then we'll play truth or dare." I look at Hunter say "Oh god." and everyone else says "Ok." 

We go to our rooms and when we get to our room I tell Hunter "Lets ditch them. Lets go rome around and stuff but outside the hotel." "Ok." We go down stairs and walk out of the hotel. "Lets do this on snapchat but don't show where we are." "Ok." We get out our phones and go to snapchat. "Hey guys! So everyone is playing 7 minutes in heaven but Hunter and I ditched them. When 7 minutes is up and they meet up they have to find us. Bye homies!" Hunter did his and we kept on walking. We go to 7 eleven and get chips and slurpees. The timer for 7 minutes comes up and Hunter says "They should be  going back to Cam and Aaron's room soon." 

Cameron P.O.V.

Everyone comes back except Hunter and Vivian. "Did you guys see Hunter and Vivian on your way here?" They all shook their heads. I go to their room and they're not there. I go back to my room and everyone is on their phones. "Hey babe go to snapchat." I go to snapchat and see their snapchats. "We gotta go find them. Everyone has to leave the hotel. Taylor, Bella, Carter, and Thalia you guys search on foot and go to the park, the store, even restaurants. Aaron, Megan, Layla, and I will go in the SUV. Lets go!" 

We got in the car and drove off. I took out my phone and went to snapchat. "Hey guys! So we just finished and we saw Hunter and Vivian's snapchats so now we're going to find them!" 

Vivian P.O.V.

I look at Cam's snapchat and see that they all left the hotel and are looking for us. I tell Hunter and we go back to the hotel. We get to our room and order food. Our food comes and we start to eat while watching a movie. 

10 minutes later we hear the door open and see everyone there. "Where were you guys! We've basically looked all over Seattle for you guys!" Cameron says. I can see anger in his eyes.  "What were you thinking?! Leaving without telling me! Can I even-" I cut him off and say "You know what Cam we were just trying to have fun! We're only 14 years old and you guys want to play 7 minutes in heaven which we don't like!" I grab my phone and leave the room. 

Hunter P.O.V.

"You know what Cam we were just trying to have fun! We're only 14 years old and you guys want to play 7 minutes in heaven which we don't like!" She gets up, grabs her phone, and runs out the room. I grab my phone and chase her. I go down stairs and to the pool and see her sitting by the pool crying. 

I go over to her, sit down next to her, and pull her into a hug. As she cries on my shoulder I say "Shhh. It's gonna be ok." 

*A few days later* 

The event is over and we go back home today. I'm kinda sad because I'll be in Arizona and she'll be in California so I won't get to see her. She and Cam also haven't been talking after what happened the other day. I'm gonna try to see if they can get back to normal before they go on the plane.

I go to Cam's room and he answers. "Hey Hunter come on in." I walk in and sit on one of the beds. "So what do you need or wanna talk about?" He asks sitting on the other bed. "I wanna try and get you and Vivian to make up before going home." He looks at me. He lets out a sigh and says "I really want to but I can't." "What do you mean you can't?" "I mean I can I just don't know how to apologize." "I can help you with that. Just tell her you're sorry for being so rude and say that we should have picked a different game." "Ok." We get up and we go to my room where Vivian is.

Vivian P.O.V.

I hear the door and look over and see Hunter and Cameron. I see Cameron come towards me and I just move away from him. "He wants to say something to you." Hunter says. I go and sit on one of the beds and Cameron sits on the other one. "Vivian I'm sorry for being so rude. I should have told them to pick a different game. I'm sorry Vivian can you forgive me?" I nod my head and we hug.