Chapter 9

Drake P.O.V.

After we beaten her up she left. A part of me liked it and then a part of  me didn't.

*A week after beating her up*

I get to school and go to homeroom. I haven't seen Vivian come to school for a week. The bell rings and as we leave I go up to Cece and ask "Hey do you know where Vivian is? She hasn't been here for a week." "Why don't you go check the hospital." She says with a little anger. "What?" "Thanks to you and your group of friends she's in a coma." She says then walks away from me. Oh my god. I didn't think things would go this far.

It's the end of the day and my group and I start to walk to my house.

"Hey do you guys know where the psychopath is?" Michael says and the others start to laugh.

"Yeah where is she?" Scott says laughing.

"Why don't you check the hospital." I say.

"What?" They all look at me.

"Thanks to you guys, and me, she's in a coma and she hasn't woken up yet."

They start to laugh. We get to my house and I say "You guys can go home. I don't feel like having anyone over right now." I go in and shut the door on them.

I go up to my bed and lay down. If I had just stood up for her like a friend would do this wouldn't have happened. Thanks to me she's in a coma and she might not wake up for weeks.Maybe even months or years! All I know is when she comes back I'm gonna apologize.

Vivian P.O.V.

We get home and I go up to my room to lay down. Hunter comes in and lays next to me. "I'm not gonna leave until you say I can." He says pulling me into a hug. "Ok." I whisper and fall asleep in his arms.

*Two days later*

"Vivian. Vivian babe get up." Hunter says. I rub my eyes and see him standing next to me. I get up and get ready.

After I get ready I go down stairs and eat breakfast. I finish breakfast and wait for Cameron. He comes down stairs and Hunter follows him. We get in the car and I ask "Hunter are you going to school with me?" "Yes." He says looking at me with his cute smile.

We get to school and as we walk in I see Cece and Gabe making out at her locker. "Ewwwwww." I say then laugh. They stop and she starts to blush. I go to my locker and she comes over and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're back. And who is this? Is this Hunter?" She says "Yes. Hunter this is my Cece and that's Gabe. Cece and Gabe this is Hunter my boyfriend." "Hi." They shake hands and we go to homeroom.

We get to homeroom and I take a seat and Hunter takes one next to me. Cece, Gabe, Hunter, and I all talk during homeroom and the bell rings for our next class. We get up and leave. I see Drake and his friends talking. I look at them and grab Hunter's hand and walk faster. We get to our next class and start to work.

It's now lunch and we go to our lockers to get our lunch. Cece and Gabe grab their lunch and wait for us. "You guys go ahead we'll be there in a little bit." I say. They nod their heads and start to walk down the hall. I grab my lunch and Hunter grabs his and says "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." "Ok. I'll wait here for you." He walks to the bathroom and I wait for him.

As I wait for him someone pins me against my locker. "Why you doing this to me?" Drake says. I can here his friends laughing. I start to breathe harder and harder until Drake lets go of me and Hunter says "Hey what are doing to her?" "None of your business. Who are you?" He says getting closer to Hunter. "I'm her boyfriend. And who are you? I assume her bully." Hunter says getting a bit more mad.

They look at each other and I grab Hunter's hand and say "Let's go. We don't need to mess with them." He looks at me and we start to walk. "Woah wait a minute. Vivian the suicidal girl has a boyfriend?!" Mikey says another person apart of Drake's group. They start to laugh and I turn around and slap Mikey. I go back to Hunter and we walk down the hall to lunch and they leave. As we walk I can hear someone punch the lockers. I turn around and see Drake punched the lockers. I see tears in his eyes as he sits down against the lockers.