Chapter 15

Cameron P.O.V.

We waited for about 15-20 minutes and the doctor finally comes and tells us whats wrong. "Well your sister seemed to be very sick." "What was she sick with." "Well we think fever but her symptoms were a high fever of 110* and she looked very pale." "She's fine but when she wakes up we're going to do some tests." "Ok. Thanks doc." 

After the doctor left we went to go eat. After we ate we went back to the hospital and waited for her to wake up. About 10 minutes later the doctor told us she woke up and we could go to the room she was in. We followed him to the room and he said "Wait out here. I have to talk to her alone." "Ok." We waited and he came out about 3 minutes later. 

We went in and I say tubes attached to her arm. "Hey sis." I say. "Hi." "So the doctor said they're going to do some tests." "Ok. Yeah he came in before you guys and said a nurse would come and get me." "Ok." We talked a little bit more and the nurse came in with a wheel chair. The nurse goes over to the bed and says "Ms.Dallas its time for the tests." "Ok." Vivian says. "Would you gentlemen help me get her in the wheel chair?" The nurse asks us. "Sure." Hunter says. 

We go over to the nurse and Vivian. Hunter pulls the covers back and I pick Vivian up and put her in the wheel chair. Vivian grabs Hunter and I's hands and starts to cry while looking at us. "Everything is gonna be fine. Don't worry." Hunter says then kissing her on the lips. "Yeah don't be worry. Everything will be fine and we can go home." I say then hug her. The nurse gets behind her and pushes her down the hall. 

We go to the waiting room and wait for the doctor to come back with the results. About an hour later the doctor comes to the waiting room. He looks at his clip board and I say "Well how is she?" He breathes in and says "Well she has-"