Chapter 13

Cameron P.O.V.

I get up and sit on the couch. Vivian and Hunter come and sit on the couch snd we continue to watch the movie. During the movie Layla and I see Hunter and Vivian making out. We laugh quietly and say "Eww! Get a room!" They look at us, laugh, and continue to make out. Layla and I look at each other.

I get up, grab Vivian, put her over my shoulder and start to walk to the kitchen. "Cameron put me down!" she says while hitting my back. "Ok." I say putting her down into the sink. I walk away and I laugh. As she struggles she says "Cameron! GET ME OUT!!!"

Vivian P.O.V.

While Hunter and I were kissing Layla and Cam say what we said to them. Next thing I know Cameron puts me over his shoulder and starts to walk to the kitchen. "Cameron put me down!" I says while hitting his back. "Ok." he says putting me down into the sink. He walks away and laugh. As I struggle I say "Cameron! GET ME OUT!!!" After a while he comes and gets me out. "Thank you." I say then going back to watching the movie.

After the movie we went outside and hit each other with water balloons since it was hot. After about 15 minutes Cam and Layla went to their room and Hunter and I go went to my room. We lay down on my bed and all the sudden I feel odd. Hunter looks at me and asks "What's the matter?" "I don't feel good." "Ok. Well you should get some rest." "Ok." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

About 2 hours later I wake up and see Hunter watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. He looks at me and says "How do you feel?" "The same." "Ok. Well I'm gonna go down stairs to make something to eat." I grab his wrist and say "No. You stay here and watch your show while I make us something." "Ok. But are you sure your ok to?" "Yeah." I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen.

I get to the kitchen and go to the fridge. I grab the ham and juice and close the fridge.  I grab the bread and make two ham sandwiches. I go to the cabinets and get to cups. I open the juice and start to pour the juice. As I'm pouring the juice everything goes black.

Hunter's P.O.V.

Vivian went down stairs to make us something to eat. It's been 15-20 minutes and she hasn't come back yet. I don't think it takes that long to make two sandwiches. I get up and go down stairs. I get to the kitchen and see Vivian......