Chapter 14

Hunter's P.O.V.

When I get to the kitchen I see Vivian on the floor unconscious. I run to her and start to shake her. "Vivian! Vivian! Vivian wake up!" I say and I start to get worried. "Cameron! Cameron! Cameron!" I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. "What is it Hunter?" "Call 911! Quick!" "Why? Oh god!"He says when he sees her. He pulls out  his phone and calls 911. I pick her up and take her to the couch. 

As I shake her I hear foot steps come down the stairs. I see that it's Layla. She comes over to me and says "Oh my god what happened?" "I don't know. She came down here to make us sandwiches and about 15-20 minutes later I come down here and she's unconscious." "Omg. Who's Cameron on the phone with?" "911."

About 4 minutes later the paramedics came. They brought in a stretcher and put her on it. I followed them to the ambulance. "Are you family?" The nurse asked me. "I'm her-" Cameron interrupts me and says "He's family." I look at him and the lady nods and gets in. "Go with her. Layla and I will catch up with you at the hospital." "Ok" I get in the back where Vivian and the lady are. 

We get to the hospital and they rush her to a room. I start to run behind them and when they get to the doors I stop. I sit in one of the chairs in the waiting room and begin to cry. I hear footsteps and a hand on my back. I look up and see Cameron with his hand on my back and Layla standing next to him. I get up and hug Cameron while crying onto his shoulder. He begins to cry and we stand there for about 3 minutes.

Cameron P.O.V.

I hear someone yelling my name from downstairs. As I go down I hear its Hunter. "What is it Hunter?" "Call 911! Quick!" he says.  "Why? Oh god!" I say when I see her. I pull out my phone and call 911. As I'm waiting for someone to pick up Hunter picks up Vivian and takes her to the couch.  

"Hello this is 911. How may I help you?" "Um yes my sister is unconscious on my kitchen floor and I need help." I saw shaking and stuttering. "Ok I'm gonna need your name and your sister's name." "Ok um my name is Cameron Dallas and my sister is Vivian Dallas." "Ok Cameron we found where you are and paramedics are on the way." "Ok. Thank you." I say then hang up. 

About 4 minutes later the paramedics came. They brought in a stretcher and put her on it. I followed them. I see the nurse talking to Hunter and I go over to them, interrupt him and say "He's family." He looks at me and the lady nods and gets in. "Go with her. Layla and I will catch up with you at the hospital." "Ok" He says getting  in the back where Vivian and the lady are.

As we drive to the hospital Layla holds my hand and says "Everything will be ok. She'll be fine." "I really hope so." We get to the hospital and go to the waiting room. We walk in and see Hunter. He's sitting down with his hands together and crying. I go over to him and put my hand on his back. He gets up and hugs me. We cry for about 3 minutes and sit down.