Chapter 8

Cameron's P.O.V.

We get home from the movies and mall and I can tell Vivian is home cuz the door was unlocked. Oh god if she's home by herself....... I run up stairs and Hunter follows. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks. I don't answer him.

We get to her room and luckily its unlocked. I open the door and see her bathroom light is on. "Oh god. Please noooooooooo!" "What?" Hunter asks. I open the door and see her passed out on  the floor surrounded by blood. "Hunter call 911 quick!" I grab a towel and put it around her wrist to stop the bleeding.

I hear the ambulance and the paramedics come and put her on a stretcher. "Guys we're gonna lose her! She has a low pulse! We gotta go!" One of them says.

Hunter P.O.V. 

I see Cam run up the stairs fast. "Hey what's wrong?" I asks. He doesn't answer me.

We get to her room and I see Cameron with a relieved face. He opens the door and I follow him. I see her bathroom light is on and Cam says "Oh god. Please noooooooooo!" "What?" I ask. He opens the door and see her passed out on the floor surrounded by blood. "Hunter call 911 quick!" I grab my phone and cal 911.

About 2 minutes later I hear the ambulance. The paramedics come up and put her on a stretcher. "Guys we're gonna lose her! She has a low pulse! We gotta go!" One of them says. They take her down stairs to the ambulance. "Are you family?" the lady asks. "Actually I'm-" "Yes he's family. Go I'll meet you there." Cam says. I get in and we drive off.

We get to the hospital and the take her out. As they get her in one of them says "Guys I don't feel a pulse! We gotta get her to a room quick!" They take her in quickly and I stay behind cuz I know I can't go back there.

I wait in the waiting room with Cam and his mom. "Mrs. Dallas?" The doctor says. "Yes." "Your daughter is in a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up." I see tears in her and Cameron's eyes. I then feel something warm go down my cheek. "You can go in there and see her." "Thank you Doctor."

*3 weeks later* 

I asked my mom if I could stay until Vivian recovered and she said yes.

Today we go and visit her for a while. About few hours Cam's mom, Gina says "You boys can stay here I'm gonna go home and get some rest." "Ok mom I'll see you at home." Cameron says. She leaves the room and Cameron goes over to Vivian and I assume he's gonna talk to her I leave the room.

Cameron P.O.V.

When I go over to Vivian I hear Hunter leave the room. I sit down and hold one of her hands and talk to her.

"Vivian I don't know if you can hear me right now but want you to know that when you wake up me, your brother Cameron Dallas, will be here for you and make sure you are safe. Please wake up soon. You may think you are not wanted but you are." I kiss her forehead and go to the waiting room where Hunter is. "Hey I'm gonna go home and get some rest. If you want you can stay here with her." "Ok I will." He says getting up. "Ok. If she wakes up and we're not here call me or my mom ok." "Ok." He says going to her room.

Hunter P.O.V.

I go to her room and sit by her. I look at her. Why would someone hurt her.

I intertwine our fingers and say "They say when someone is in a coma they can hear everything going on around them. I believe that. Vivian I'm so sorry this happened to you. I feel really bad. When you wake up I'll be here and I will protect you and make sure you are safe. I love you Vivian. Vivian please wake up." I cry onto her hands and continue to.

Vivian P.O.V.

I hear someone talk to me and it sounds like Hunter. "Vivian please wake up." I try to move my hand but it doesn't work. I try to open my eyes and it works. I see Hunter crying onto my hands. "Hunter?" I say weakly. "He lifts his head and says "Vivian! Oh my god you're awake! I gotta call Cam!" He goes over and calls Cameron on his phone. 

He finishes his talk with Cam and goes and tells a nurse that I'm awake. About 2 minutes later a nurse comes in and checks me. "Ok you seem to be fine. The doctor will be in here soon to ask you some questions." "Ok thank you." She leaves the room and I see my mom and Cameron come in. "Vivian!" They both say. They come over and hug me and I do the same.

About 10 minutes later the doctor comes in. 

"Hello Vivian. I'm gonna ask you some questions." 

"Ok." 

"When is your birthday?"

"May 4th."

"Ok. Who are these people?"

"My mom Gina, Cameron my brother, and my boyfriend Hunter."

"Ok good. Well you're very lucky. What she woke up with is very rare. She could of woken up and have not known anybody. Instead she woke up to knowing the people she remembers and other things too. If she sees other things or people she doesn't remember than help her."

"Ok." 

"Now that she is checked on she can now go home."

"Thank you doctor." The doctor leaves the room and we hands me a bag of clothes to change into. I change and we leave. We get in the car and I sit next to Hunter in the back. "So Hunter how long have you been here?" "About 4 weeks. When I you were in your coma I asked my mom if I could stay until you recovered and she said yes so I stayed." "Aw thanks babe." I give him a peck on the lips and he intertwines his hand with mine.