Chapter 12

When I go down stairs I see Drake standing by the couch. I walk over to him and say "What are you doing here?" "Is Vivian home?" he asks. "Um yeah let me get her." I go back up stairs and tell her she needs to come down stairs.

We go back down stairs and she sees Drake.

Vivian P.O.V.

Hunter went down stairs to see who was here. As I waited for him to come back I watched tv. About 5 minutes later he comes back and says he needs me down stairs. We go down stairs and I see Drake. As I start to walk back up stairs someone grabbed my wrist. I turn around and see Drake had grabbed my wrist. "I need to talk to you. In private." he whispers. I nod my head and tell Hunter to back up stairs.

When Hunter left Drake and I sat down on the couch. "Vivian how do I say this? Um I want to be your best friend again." he blurts out. I look at him and he continues on. "I miss having my best friend in my life. Without you I'm nothing and I'm miserable. So please Vivian please be my best friend again." I look at him and I see a tear go down his cheek. I hug in and cry on shoulders. "So will you be my best friend again?" he says in between tears. I nod my head and we pull apart.

We pull apart we get up and look at each other. "Thank you." He says. We hug again and he gets a text. "Hey I gotta go um text me later?" "Ok. Best friend." I say nudging him with my elbow. We laugh and he walks out the door. I wave bye to him and he does the same.

After Drake left I went back up stairs to Hunter. I see him on the bed laying down watching tv. I go and lay down next to him. He puts his arm around me and looks at me

"So what did Drake want?" he says looking at me.

"Why, are you jealous?"

"No. I just wanna know because if he hurt you then I'll do something."

"Ok. Well he didn't hurt me. He asked me to be my best friend again."

"And what did you say?"

"I said yes."

"Why?!"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because you told me he bullied and hurt you for like 2 or 3 years!" he says getting a bit angry.

"Ok Hunter you need to calm down. I became his best friend again because his life was miserable without me. And if you're wondering how or why I know that is because 1 he told me and 2 I could see it in him."

"Oh wow. I-I'm sorry I didn't know. If I knew then I wouldn't have gotten so mad about it."

"It's ok." I say then I fall asleep.

"Oh look! The suicidal girl is crying!" Michael says as he continues to hit, punch, and kick me with the rest of Drake's group.

I lay there crying and crying and wondering where Drake is. I see him and look at him. He's just standing there doing absolutely nothing. I thought he was my friend. I thought friends were suppose to look out for each other, stand up for each other, and help each other! It's clear that he can't.

I get up and push Michael and the others away and go straight to Drake. I tackle him. I pin him down and start hitting him. "Why?! Why?! Why me Drake?!" I say while crying

I wake up to Hunter shaking me and saying my name. I wake up and realize it was all a dream. I see Hunter sitting up and I hug him and continue to cry onto his shoulder. He rubs my back and says "Are you ok? I heard you crying." "Yeah. I just had a bad dream." I say in between tears. "Ok well it's 3:00 a.m. We should probably go back to sleep." He says whipping away my tears. I nod my head and lay back down. He lays back down to and pulls me closer to him. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Hunter's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of screaming and crying. I look to my side and hear that it was Vivian. I shake her and continue to until she wakes up. I sit up and look at her. She hugs me and starts to cry onto my shoulder. I rub her back and say "Are you ok? I heard you crying." "Yeah. I just had a bad dream." she says in between tears. "Ok well it's 3:00 a.m. We should probably go back to sleep."I say whipping away my tears. We lay back down and pull her closer to me. She puts her head on my chest and fall asleep. I wonder what her dream was about?

I wake up and it's 10:00 a.m. I look down at my chest and see Vivian asleep. About five minutes later she woke up. "Morning beautiful." I say. "Morning." she says rubbing her eyes. I get up and when I'm in front of the bed she jumps on my back. "Vivian what are you doing?" "Getting a piggy back ride." she says in a little kid voice. Still in the same voice she says "Now, take me down stairs." "But I-" "Please?" "But I-" then she interrupts me with a kiss. "Ok." I say. She giggles.

We get down stairs and we see Cameron and Layla kissing. At the same time we say "Ewww! Get a room!" Both of them jump and Cameron falls on the floor. Vivian and I laugh.

Cameron P.O.V.

Layla and I woke up early so we decided to go down stairs and watch tv in the living room. I find a movie on Netflix and we cuddle. It's now 10:10 and we are watching our second movie. I look at Layla and say "Did you know you have the most beautiful eyes?" "Oh yeah?" She says. I nod my head and we kiss. Then all the sudden we hear "Eww! Get a room!" We both jump up and I fall on the floor. I hear laughing and I start to laugh with them.