Chapter 11

"Shh. Everything is gonna be ok." After Hunter said that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Michael P.O.V.

After we did homework Drake said we needed to go somewhere. I asked where but he wouldn't tell.

We go to a house and a guy who looks really familiar answered the door. "Come on in. I'll go get her." He says. Who's her? We sit on the couch and wait for her. I hear footsteps and see her was Vivian. Fuck. We get up and go into a room.

She sits on the bed and Drake and I sit at the ends of the bed. Drake then says "Vivian I'm so sorry for bullying you. A part of me wanted to stop but Michael and Scott told me to keep doing.-" I blocked out the rest of what he said and looked at Vivian. Damn, why does she have to be so hot and be friends with Drake? He finishes what he says and goes to the bathroom.

He leaves and it's just her and I alone. I continue to look at her. Am I really falling for her? No I can't. I'm in love with another girl.

"Well are you gonna say something?" She asks. I look at her and Drake comes back in. "Well. I guess I'm sorry. Wait. No. I'm not that sorry. You're the suicidal bitch. I don't say sorry to bitches like you." Drake looks at me and says "Bro just say sorry. If you don't then I can't be your friend." "Fine. I'm sorry for bullying you. Can we leave now?" "Sure." We walk out and Drake says something to Vivian. Great. He comes over to me and we leave.

Hunter's P.O.V.

After about 10 20 minutes Vivian comes back in. She comes over to me and we cuddle. "So why did Cameron need you?" "He wanted me to talk with Drake and Michael." "Oh." I pull her closer and she begins to cry. I kiss her forehead and say "Shh. Everything is gonna be ok." We keep watching tv until we both fall asleep.

I wake up and see what time it is. It's 7:05 and Vivian had to go to school. I wake her up and she gets ready.

After she finishes getting ready and eats breakfast we drop her off at school. I get out with her and intertwine our hands and say "Have a great day. I love you." "I love you too." I lean in and kiss her. We pull apart and she walks into the school. I get back into the car and we go to a photoshoot.

It's 11:50 and we finished the photoshoot and have nothing else to do. "Cam." "Yeah." What time does Vivian get out?" "3:00. Why?" "I say we pick her up and go to the mall." He looks at me and then says "Ok." We get in his car and go to her school.

We get to her school and it's 12:05. Cam gets out and goes to the office to sign her out. About 10 minutes later they come and get in. "Hey babe." I say then giving her a peck on the lips. "Hey. So why did you pick me up?" "Well Hunter thought we should pick you up and go to the mall." Cam says while texting someone. "Ok. Who you texting?" She asks being nosy. "Layla. I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall with us and she said yes."

10 minutes later we're at Layla's house. She gets in and we leave. We get to the mall and get out of the car. When I get out Vivian says "Give me a piggy back ride!" "No." "Pleeeeease!" She says in a voice I couldn't resist. "Fine. Get on my back." I squat down and she gets on my back. I get up and start to walk into the mall.

We go in some stores and in almost every store she made me carry her everywhere! It's now 1:00 and we don't know what to do. "Hey about we see a movie?" Layla says. "Sure." We walk to the movies since it's apart of the mall. We buy our tickets, go to the snack stand, and take our seats.

After the movie we went back to the house and relaxed. About an hour later someone rings the doorbell. I go down stairs and see Drake.