12 Days of Hetalia

On the first day if Christmas my nation gave to me a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the second day of Christmas my nation gave to me 2 puffins flying and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the third day of Christmas my nation gave to me 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the seventh day of Christmas my nation gave to me 7 lighting pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 8 hello kitties, 7 lightning pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 9 German beers, 8 hello kitties, 7 lightning pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 10 tomato bastards, 9 German beers, 8 hello kitties, 7 lightning pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 2 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my nation gave to me 11 flying mint bunnies, 10 tomato bastards, 9 German beers, 8 hello kitties, 7 lightning pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my nation gave to me 12 Finnish Santas, 11 flying mint bunnies, 10 tomato bastards, 9 German beers, 8 hello kitties, 7 lightning pikachu, 6 bowls of pasta, 5 frying pans, 4 French frogs, 3 music sheets, 2 puffins flying, and a gilbird in an awesome tree!

Merry Christmas from the characters of Hetalia!!

Dedicated to LoveTheBadTouchTrio!!