Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I went straight in to my bedroom, put my pajama on and went to sleep. I just wanted this day to be over. It wasn't a bad day, but I just wanted to move on as quick as possible. I'm just waiting till Niall goes on his tour, not that much left.

I still don't know what to do tomorrow. We'll see.

I slept good today. For the first time this summer and I need to admit. I'm feeling really good. I read my phone screen: 10:47 AM . Time to stand up and eat breakfast. 

I wore my denim shorts and a pink loose tank top with prints and I wore my black converse. I got at the bottom of the stairs and Cara smiled at me from the kitchen, "Good morning, love." Heather got aware of me and said the same as Cara. I smiled back and greeted them also. "Hi there, girls." 

"You slept good today. I see." Cara sat down on the kitchen's chair. "Yeah, for the first time. I do feel great." I sat next to Cara while Heather was cooking breakfast. By the smell I reckon she's cooking an omelet. Yumm. 

Heather finished cooking and served us her omelet, "So, Jess. How was it last night?" Wow. They easily can ruin someone's day, can they. "The concert was cool." I didn't want to add anything more to this topic. I did my 'don't even dare to ask more' look. Yeah, I pulled a serious expression there.

"Okay then, let's eat. Enjoy my meal." Heather said while shrugging her shoulders and pulling an innocent look. The omelet was good though.

"So girls? Do any of you have plans for today?" I casually asked. "We don't know. We expected you to know what to do today as we chose a thing yesterday." "Oh." I didn't plan anything.

This might sound bitchy, but to be honest I didn't give that much value to our outings. Don't get me wrong I do want to spend time with my friends, but I can't get Niall out of my head and he won't let me wake up to real life. I know, stupid. Unfortunately my heart goes against my mind.

I can do nothing about it, only faking that I don't like Niall, boyfriend wise. Fake it until you believe it. It won't last long until the tour anyway. There's when he's gone and I can move on with my life. Overreacting? Maybe to you, but I know what I feel for him and it hurts by every breath I take.

So many thoughts. Nevertheless nothing much to say.

I quickly thought about something, "Why don't we go play soccer (football) outside on the yard or play some childhood games? We don't really need to go out to parties to have fun, right. Like the good old days." They were a bit skeptical about it, but then they kind of agreed and thought it's actually a good idea.

I got outside and grabbed a soccer ball and the girls followed me. None of us can really play soccer, but it's just for fun. 

-.-.-.-.-.- 

After I don't know how many 'matches', we decided to pause a bit. I went inside get some bottles of water and came back, but the girls weren't there. Seconds later I felt something wet all over my back. "WATER FIGHT!" Heather shouted throughout the yard.

Before I could think about something or defending myself I felt could water pouring all over me. "WAIT. GIRLS. STOP!" I screamed from the top of my lungs and the water gun shots stopped. Thank god. "Are you okay?" Cara asked. "You just made me soaking wet of course I'm not okay. We were supposed to have fun and play soccer not this." I angrily said. "Oh c'mon, you're a spoilsport." Heather rolled her eyes.

Does she want to make me even more angry? Seriously she already ruined my morning and now the whole day. Thanks, Heather. Still I didn't reply to what she said to me. Not worth the time.