Chapter 41

Chapter 41

 Who could it be? Probably the boys. I put my hand on the door knob and l slightly opened the door.

"Hey you took a really long to open the door. What's up?" Zayn said. "We were just sleeping, you know. I mean Sophia and Eleanor are still sleeping so..." I couldn't finish my sentence, Louis cut me off, "So, let's wake them up then." He entered the room and did his way towards the girls lying in bed.

"WAKE UP, GIRLS! IT'S NOON AND WE WANT TO EAT. C'MON!" Louis shouted. "Yeah, I'm starving." Niall said with a little grin looking at me. I couldn't help myself and gave him a little grin as well while Sophia and Eleanor were being attacked by Louis, Liam and Harry.

"Hey, get off me." Eleanor said to Louis with a raspy voice. "Yeah, you're so stupid." Sophia laughed while Liam was kissing her cheek multiple times. Harry was just chilling and lying in bed between the girls with both his hands behind his head fulfilled with silky curly brown locks.

Niall grabbed my hand and led me out of that chaotic hotel room and came closer to me. "Let's spend some time together. Just you and me. Shall we?" He whispered in my ear. Our bodies were touching and his hand was on my lower back. I had my head in the clouds. There was a clear climax going on at that moment. I didn't know if it was because we were in Sydney, but I definitely felt really hot.

"Where?" Right after I said that Niall held my hand once more and led me to the hotel lobby. He then answered me, "Anywhere. I don't mind where. As long as you're by my side I can contain myself with that." I bashfully smiled, "You're the cutest. I love you." I stood on my tippy toes, put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He nestled his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

"I love you too, but you probably already know that, so..." Niall said and continued on, "Okay let's go somewhere and have fun." Niall carefully grabbed my hand and led me to the back doors of the hotel. Surprisingly there weren't any fans outside the hotel. They didn't know One Direction was here, I think. I still dreaded a bit about going out with him, but it would just be for a couple of minutes maybe hours. Nobody knew Niall was here anyways, so I just went for it.

The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chanting. The weather was just so nice. There was also a light breeze which refreshed you as well. The perks of travelling all around the workd, ladies and gents. It was a perfect day to eat ice cream. No lie. I just felt the need of eating one.

"Hey Niall? Want to grab an ice cream over there?" I asked. "Of course my lady. I'm actually hungry, so that comes in handy." Niall said and I laughed. He was just so cute and I was not saying this because he was my boyfriend. No. He was really just so adorable.

-.-

Nothing happened. No fans. No nothing. It was just Niall and I with a couple of old strangers at a little esplanade eating ice cream really. I chatted with Cara and Heather on the phone and they said they were alright. Thank god. I missed them though. After a little while in the esplanade we got to a restaurant where the boys and the girls were. All of them were pissed because we didn't warn anyone when we escaped from all the chaos in the hotel.

They were more calm in the afternoon. We were in the boys' hotel instead of the one where Sophia, Eleanor and I were. Somehow we got through the unnoticed on the entrance of the hotel fulfilled with directioners. The boys had a concert in a few hours, so they needed to pick up stuff for their rehearsal. That was what the boys had told me. I couldn't wait for the concert tonight in Sydney.

-.-

It was nearly 8 p.m. The boys were getting ready and the girls and I were backstage. I peeked to the stage without the fans noticing me of course. The crowd was amazing. You could see a wave of flashing lights in this concert hall. Just stunning to look at.

Not much later the boys were ready to perform. I thought my ears were going to explode. When the boys got on stage you could only hear girls screaming. The view from up here was so much different from when I was there in the crowd. From backstage you could literally see how big this was. Thousands and thousands of screaming girls everywhere. It was just nuts.

After the concert was over the girls and I, and the boys headed to separate buses. As explained we wouldn't get mobbed this way and we were preventing to be known to the paparazzi's. That would be shitty for ours and the boys' private life. I didn't want hate anyways, so that was even better.

We were going to the airport catch a plane to Brisbane. I didn't really have the time to actually enjoy the country.

-.-

One week passed and the boys finished their tour in Australia. We were now in a plane going to America. Honestly, I didn't have the chance to visit a lot of places I wanted to go. I did have fun in their concerts, but I barely spent time with Niall. He needed to rehearsal and we did everything separate even when we were not that far away because of the paparazzi's and fans. I already expected this, but I never thought it would be like this. I mean, I thought I would feel differently. I thought I had time to visit some places, but we were in a constant rush. Switching hotels, stepping in a plane every morning to another city. It was mad and the tour wasn't over yet. Zayn told me it would get worse in America. How could it possibly get worse? I didn't want to think about that now. I would figure that out when we would land, I guess.

The flight  took us 15 hours, but it was totally worth it. We were in LA. in a hotel, if you're wondering. By 'we' I was meaning Eleanor, Sophia and I. The boys were in a signing since 10 a.m and now it was 11:32 a.m. They would come back at noon in this hotel and we would eat together here. The thing is after eating they would be gone again. Oh well.

 LA was so amazing. Even though I lived in San Francisco I've never had the opportunity to go there. Thinking about it, I was only 5 hours away from home. Holy shit. I needed to visit my parents and my sister. I knew the boys would have a concert there in three days, but we would be there for a day. So I wanted to ask him if I could go there this day or the day after. I knew Niall invited me here to spend more time with him, but two days away wouldn't be that bad, right?