Chapter 40

Chapter 40

I put my luggage in Heather's car trunk. I couldn't wait to start this journey with Niall, the boys, Eleanor and Sophia. I just couldn't contain my excitement. I hoped Cara and Heather would understand my behavior. It's not like I was happy to leave them. That was not the thing. The girls actually were really nice towards me that day which put me more at ease to leave.

It took us less than half an hour to get to the airport. Of course we didn't head straight in to the airport. There were too many fans and I didn't want to be seen. We left the car five minutes away from the airport as planned with Niall. We parked in front of a little house where there would be a bodyguard waiting for us. The bodyguard opened me the door and helped me put my luggage in his big black truck. I looked at my best friends and hugged them really tight.

"I guess this is the time to say goodbye to you." Heather said tearing up. "Aww. We'll see us again in 2014. Time goes by fast. No worries," I said containing my tears. "Right. It's only for three weeks. We'll handle this." Cara lightly smiled. "Exactly. I bet you'll get along without me. Just make sure we'll communicate every day, alright?" I asked. "Of course honey." Heather assured.

"We're running out of time, miss. It's time to enter the car." The bodyguard maintained his posture. I waved them goodbye and entered the car as demanded. The windows were pitch black, so no one could peek through, I guessed. We finally arrived at back doors of the airport. It took a long time to pass by all those directioners, but we eventually made it. I just wanted to see Niall really.

The bodyguard helped me with the luggage and then we entered the plane. Yes, the boys and the girls were already inside it. We couldn't waste any more time. As soon as I entered the plane I saw Niall who was smiling at me. I said hi to everybody and then went sit beside Niall of course.

 "I'm so happy you're with me right now." Niall said and then gave me a passionate kiss. "Me too Nialler, me too." I winked and smirked at him. I couldn't wait for this adventure.

-.-

Sydney, Australia. There was where we headed. We were half way there. 10 hours to go now.  It was almost 11 p.m.. and I still hadn't slept yet. I looked at Niall who was already asleep. He literally looked like an angel sleeping. I just needed to take a picture of him. I picked my phone and turned it on. I quickly took a picture of him and saved it on my phone. He just looked so good. He always looks .Wow. I really missed him.

 I looked around and almost everybody was sleeping. I guessed I would sleep as well, since I didn't have a thing to do.

-.-

I felt a light push on my shoulder and I heard a smooth voice next to me, "Princess. Please, wake up. Love?" I slowly open my eyelids and see two beautiful light blue eyes staring at me. "Finally! Good morning, princess. C'mon, we need to go now. The plane has already landed." My head was hurting a bit. I had just woken up, "Aye. What time is it?" I asked still half asleep. " 8:56 a.m. C'mon, I'll help you stand up." Niall said while putting his arm around my waist. I put my around Niall's neck and he pulled me up. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of the plane with Niall's help.

Later on we picked up our luggage and went out of the airport through the back doors of course, but not at the same time. Niall and the boys went out first. They entered their tour bus while Sophia, Eleanor and I waited until all the fans were gone. Now we could calmly enter the bus without getting mobbed and being seen.

-.-

The bus stopped in a 4 stars hotel. We got out of the bus and entered the building. We didn't talk much on the way here. We didn't know each other too well for that. With the time that would get better.

The hotel was awesome. It had a pool and a gym. Here in Sydney was really hot. It was so weird. I had been already used to the shitty weather back in England. I wasn't complaining though. This was simply dope. Who doesn't love summer on Christmas? Unbelievable.

"Hi, we have booked a hotel room for three not too long ago. We're Sophia Smith, Eleanor Calder and Jessica Beaver. Here's our reservation number." Sophia handed out a little sheet with our reservation number to the clerk.

"Here's your hotel room key. Have fun and a good stay." The clerk said while giving Sophia the key. "Thank you." We three said in unison. The bellman showed us our way to the room and carried our luggage with him. "I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or want something just call me. There's the hotel telephone and next to it is a diary with all the contacts you need." He said pointing at the little table in our hotel room next to our beds. "Alright. We'll get along. Thank you." Eleanor said.

The bellman was already gone and the two girls and I were now fully alone. I didn't really know what to say since we literally did not have a thing to talk about and we didn't know each other to well for that. Sophia became Liam's girlfriend not too long ago, so she didn't know much about Eleanor as well.

Anyways, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody in that moment. I just wanted to sleep and that's what I did. The girls went to bed as well. We weren't aloud to go out of the hotel for security reasons, so sleeping was the best we could do at that moment.

-.-

I woke up to a knock on our hotel room door. I slowly stood up and looked at the two girls who were profoundly sleeping. They probably were more tired than I was because they had slept less than anybody else on the plane. That's why I didn't bother waking them up and slowly did my way to the door.