26

ROSE

"Get out." I order kind of rudely as Zayn enters my room.

"No." He replies ,sitting next to me. I look at him with dislike as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I sniff,not liking the smell. He smells terrible and he has this white stuff on his nose.

"What is this?" I ask,my pointer finger touching his nose. The powder sticks onto my fingers and I look at it with disgust. Is it candy? "Zayn please tell what that is."

"It's just alittle coke..it's okay." He says before giving me a lazy smile. He lunges towards me,wrapping his strong arms around me. I struggle under his grip and eventually just let him. He lays me down next to him,playing with my hair. I'm between is legs,my head on his chest. What is coke?!

"Drugs. God Rose,you are so clueless." He says then I realize I thought out loud. I take in a deep breath,remembering how my babysitter got under the influence of drugs. Liam got violent and irrational although he was the exact opposite when clean. He was sweet and shy and he played dolls with me,but once he took those ugly things he turned.. touchy and mean.

"Zayn..do you take those often?" I ask cautiously ,my voice barely above a whisper.

"Only when I'm stressed. You make me stressed Rose,I feel like ...ugh. I love you. Loving you is like this paradise but -ha I said butt- it's like this warzone.   I just..I can't describe it. Your so innocent and sweet and you aren't like anyone else. Everyone else pisses me off... It's refreshing. And I..I don't know. When I'm with you nothing else matters. It doesn't matter that I'm playboy billionaire..it doesn't matter people think I burnt down the house. Nothing matters. You're like my escape Rose. I love you so much." He blurts out nervously and I smile,looking down at the floor with rosy cheeks.

"I love you too Zayn." I say. We stay in silence for a while before I start to hear light snores. I look up to find Zayn fast asleep. I smile and kiss his forehead softly.

"I love you too." I repeat before closing my eyes.

What do you think??? Please comment
All the love,A