40

ROSE

Loud yells surround me so quickly everything sounds like a blur. A big blur. Those reporters are surrounding me with their big cameras and peevish microphones. All the flashing lights,the people,the yelling. I just stay inside the circle my tall guards made and walk as they walk.

Today is a blue day. A pretty day. A perfect day. Today's the day I meet Niall. Today's the day I'll be free. I stop my movements suddenly as I hear my name being called. A young girl,a reporter with dark eyes framed with red glasses ,walks up to me.

"Is it true that you and Zayn had a sexual relationship? Did he harass you?"

"Is it true that you are harassing me? Yes," I pause,

"Harassing is illegal ,Zayn knows that. He never did anything. I barely know him. He gave my medication once and I never saw him again. You are a pretty girl,don't let these preposterous rumors make you ugly. Have a lovely day sweetheart." I say kindly before waving goodbye.

"Wai-"

I take in a deep breath before going back into the small circle. I look around for a short blonde man but I can't find any. My footsteps begin to slow down in accordance to the plan.

"Move retard." One of the guard order roughly,shoving me into the person before me,making me fall on him. The man's hoodie comes off revealing golden blonde hair. I gasp,recognizing the tattoo Zayn told me about. A spade tattoo on his neck.

"Niall?" I ask before being pulled-yanked away from him. He didn't even get a chance  to reply.

"Let me go! You are hurting me." I yell at the guards who's nails are digging into my forearm.

"What are you going to do about it ,princess?" The rude man threatens,his green eyes glaring back at me.

"I'll take care of her,Potterf's orders." Niall says,his voice low.

"Okay. B-be cautious . They keep her locked up alone for a reason."

Niall takes my arm and leads me away from the crowd -blending in with all the people gathering outside the gates of the asylum. My eyes scan the crowd one final time before being led into the door of a black car.

"200 boulevard avenue." Niall tells the driver. Soon,we are far far driving away without anyone's consent that I'm here. The reporters are blocking some girl that looks like me in an uncanny way. Her hair is just as mine is,tangled and messy and blonde. Her eyes are the same silver-like blue color mines are. But,there's a subtle difference. She has a birthmark above for her lip. I watch in awe as we leave,not muttering a word to anyone although I am quite curious as to where we are going.

Due to the fast speed,we arrive to a big white mansion in minutes that feel like seconds. Niall gets out first,opening the door for me on the other side. I smile and say a quick thank you. I follow his fast pace into his home,closing the door behind me.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Niall takes something out from under a wooden table. It's a key. I look at him with a strange look,not understanding why he's shoving the key into my hand.

"We're going to an island off the coast of Peru that I own but we have to move fast if it's going to work." He rushes,putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me out the door. Throughout all of this,I wondered. I wondered where Zayn was. How Zayn was. If he was alright. Deep inside,I had this feeling everything would be alright.

"O-okay." I say ,struggling to keep up with Niall as we walk towards the back of his home where a plane lays ,waiting for us. "You know how to fly?" I ask.

"Yes,come on Rose." He says ,practically shoving me into the white plane. I sit on the passengers seat, in the captain's side of the plane , while he sits in the drivers-flyer's- seat. He locks the doors around us and turns on the ignition. A roaring sound fills my senses,firing my anxiety.

This is my first time being off land. I watch as his buckles turn almost white because he's griping the steering wheel so hard. I look around ,taking in deep breaths as we ascend into the warm air.

"I am so sorry Rose. I know I've been rude and pushy but it's extremely important we get you there safety before they notice somethings wrong. Can you give me another chonce?" He asks,his accent making his word chonce instead of chance.

All I do is giggle and nod,"yes you may have a second chance ,Neil. Can I call you Neil?"