38

ROSE

"I do-I mean yes-si-um..sure? Yeah. Married. You. Me. I..I cant breathe."
I say excitedly,trying to breath in from my mouth. Zayn laughs playfully and takes my small hands into his big ones. Then,he takes a small box out of his pockets and slips the beautiful golden ring on my finger. The ring is beautiful; it has big diamonds on it and it's just..perfect.

"Hey,hey. Deep breaths,okay?" He says sweetly,a hint of laughter behind his voice. He smiles at me before leaning in for a chaste kiss. The kiss was simple unlike the one we had minuted before his proposal. This kiss is nice and soft and warm and I love it.

"H-How are we going to be married when I'm in here?"

"I have a court hearing next week. They..they think I took advantage of a mentally challenged 16 year old..but I didn't. We didn't. Next week they are going to take you out of here and when they do,a friend of mine will be waiting. He's short,blonde and Irish,okay?" He pauses. "Go with him. He'll take you to safety."

"Where are we going?"

"You are going on his private plane."

"What about you Zayn?"

"After the hearing they'll be looking for you and I can't seem suspicious. I have to stay here for a while but don't worry. Niall is my best friend and he won't let me down. I'll be there in a few months,okay?"

"No..I don't want to leave you." I say,my voice cracking at the end.

"It's just three months. And I'll call and visit-"

"Where is he taking me?" I ask.

"He'll tell you on the way. I have to go. I'm not even supposed to be here. I love you Rose Diane De-Fleur." He says quickly,immediately leaving the door after saying the sincere words.

"I love you Zayn Javadd Malik." I whisper out loud,looking down at my ring. " I love you ."