Chapter 4

"Will answer me" Peter demanded following me.

"That's a question that should be answered another time" I said. We arrived at the tower and rushed inside.

Steve was waiting for us in the lobby.

"Will where have you been" he demanded.

"Relax dad, I just went for a walk and after Peter found me I helped to train his team" I lied.

"Okay, I just don't want you to go out at night".

"I know" I said.

"Well I should go home" Peter turned and left. Steve and I headed towards the elevator.

"I found an apartment" Steve stated.

"What".

"I found an apartment for us in Brooklyn".

"Why".

"So we can leave the tower".

"And why would I want to do that".

"I just don't think that it's safe here anymore".

"We're never safe. We are moving targets for every villain in the universe" started.

"I know, but I just don't want to be here anymore" Steve interrupted.

"If this is because of you and Tony then work it out because I'm not leaving" I crossed my arms.

"Just consider it" Steve said.

"We can talk about this tomorrow" I went to my room.

"Sorry to disturb you miss, but Mr. Stark would like to see you in the lab" JARVIS said. I made my way down to the lab.

"What do you want Tony" I was just done with people.

"I made you a brace for your leg" he answered.

"I'll be able to walk again".

"Kind of" he said "have a seat".

I sat on one of the stools. Tony came over with the brace and helped me put it on.

"Now you should be able to walk without a brace" Tony said. I stood up and started to fall forwards. Tony caught me.

"How does this thing work" I asked.

"It's like one on my suits. It will work with your motions and move your leg for you, but you'll still walk with a limp".

"Well can you let me go" I said. Tony set me down. I started walking. It was difficult, but I eventually got the hang of it.

"It's nice right" he asked.

"Yeah, I mean I can walk without that thing" I gestured to my crutch that was sitting on the table.

"Good, now get to bed" Tony sent me off to my room. I laid down on my bed after taking my brace off. I didn't realize how tired I was until that moment.

Sometime around midnight I decided to get up and go for a walk. I wasn't going anywhere in particular, I just wanted to get out of the tower. I was somewhere in Hell's Kitchen when I sensed that someone was following me.

I ducked into an alley and sure enough a man in a ninja costume dropped in front of me from the fire escape. He pulled out a sword. I tried to kick it out of his hands, but he moved too fast. I started to throw fired at him and he kept dodging it. The man sliced my side  open with his sword and I fell down.

A man in a red devil suit dropped from a rooftop and started to fight the man. I tried to get up and winced in pain. The man knocked out the ninja and started walking over to me.