Chapter 3

Mark's P.O.V.
My heart beat unsteadily as Y/N ran over to me and crash tackled me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She buried her face into my neck and wrapped her arms around me. Shocked by this action, I hesitated for a few seconds before doing the same. She looked up at me and stared into my eyes. "Is everything ok, Y/N? You don't normally act like this. Did something happen?" "Calm down Mark! Nothing happened! I'm-I'm just in love." "With?" "Guess." "I wouldn't have a clue." "I'll give you some hints. He's tall, wears glasses, has black hair and is my best friend." "Huh? M-m-me?" "Of course." "Why me? I'm just your best friend. I'm not important. You should be with someone-" I was cut off by Y/N placing one finger over my mouth and leaning up to kiss me. I flinched in surprise, making her smile as we kissed. I gathered up the courage and kissed fiercely back. She gasped at my sudden courage and I held back, thinking I had gone too far. She put one hand on my chest and the other clenching my hair. I shuddered at her touch. I pulled away and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you."I love you too." She started to walk away when I grabbed her around the waist and hugged her tightly. "Mark, what are you doing?"
"You don't know how long I've waited and wanted to do this." "How long have you waited?" "Two years." "Two years? Why so long Mark?" "Because you were either dating someone or getting over someone or just didn't want to date. I also didn't have any courage either." "Awe Mark. That's so sweet. And that's why I love you. You never give up on anything, no matter what. It's what makes you special." I blushed and smiled shyly. "Lift you head, I want to see that beautiful smile of yours." She said as she put her hand under my chin and lifted it. "Thanks Y/N. You give the best compliments." I cupped her face and kissed her ever so gently. Her grip on my arms loosened as she melted into me. I pulled away for breath and she pouted, making me chuckle. "Come on, let's go to class." "I don't want to." "At least you have me." "True. And Mark?" "Yes?" "What does this make us now?" "I don't know, what do you want this to be?" "I want to be your girlfriend." "Really?"
-----------------------------
What's she gonna say? Wait for the next chapter to come out and u can find out!!!
See ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️