Chapter 4

This is like the last chapter, just different point of view. It's also the day before the last chapter
Y/N's P.O.V.
You waited at the bus stop, looking at the conversation between you and Mark.
(Conversation)
M: Mark
Y: Y/N
M: hey y/n
Y: hey markimoo
M: whatcha up to
Y: not much u?
M: bored
Y: lol
M: IS MY BOREDOM FUNNY TO YOU?!?
Y: yep
M: HOW DARE YOU
Y: drama queen
M: >:<
Y: XD
M: this ain't funny
Y: this is
M: I have a secret
Y: oooo plz tell me!
M: can't
Y: why not?!? :/
M: because... It's too embarrassing
Y: aw come on Mark we tell each other everything
M: I know, I'm sorry.
Y: ok got any homework?
M: tons :/
Y: bummer
M: why?
Y: coz I wanted to go shopping with ya
M: aw wish I could but mum would kill me if I didn't finish my homework and failed
Y: damn this sucks
M: maybe after?
Y: how long will u take to finish??
M: an hour maybe?
Y: sweet the shops close in 3
M: nice
( end of conversation)
Your heart thudded as you read and reread the conversation. God damn, you wish you could do something. but you were positive Mark didn't like you. Sighing, you hopped on the bus and travelled to school.
~time skip~
"Hey Y/N, how are you?"
"I'm good, Mark, I'm just tired."
"Late night?"
"Very."
He chuckled and gave you a hug. We walked all the way up to school and chatted the whole time.
~time skip~
You turned around the corner and saw Mark talking. To Elise. (She's the most popular girl in school.) You glared at her. Why is she talking to Mark? "Mark, why won't you cooperate?" You heard Elise whine. "Because Elise. I don't want to date you. You're pretty, but I'm in interested in someone else." "Who? Is it that chick you always hang out with?" She sneered as she mentioned you."Leave Y/N alone. She hasn't done anything to you." "I still don't understand why you're friends with her. She's not even pretty." "That's it, Elise. This is why I don't want to be your boyfriend. Leave Y/N alone. She's much prettier than you." "How dare you!" She cried and slapped him across the face. You'd had enough. You stormed over and stood in between Mark and Elise. "Don't touch him. Ever again." "Why do you care? It's not like you're important to him or anything." "He's my best friend and always will be. Now back off, bitch." "What did you just call me?" She looked thunderous as you stood your ground."You heard me. Now I mean it. Back off." She death glared you and strutted off. "What was that?" "Nobody talks to my best friend like that. Ever. Even if she's interested in you. It's not fair on you." "Thanks Y/N, I couldn't ask for a better friend than you. Can I have a hug?" "Sure." I smiled as he pulled you into his chest and held you tightly. You buried your face into him and breathed in his scent. Why can't he like me? Why can't I be good enough for him? Your thoughts were interrupted by Mark pulling away and mussing up your hair. "Hey!" He laughed as you managed to save your hair from disaster. He ran away as you turned to chase after him. "Mark Fishbach get back here!" "Catch me if you can!"
-----------------------------
It's almost good Friday. YAY I GET TO SKIP SCHOOL!! (Mainly coz it's not a school day so I'm not technically skipping)