An Invitation to Dream

We cordially invite you to our nightly soiree, to be held at the usual place. The dress code is casual, but we expect a number of costume changes as the evening progresses.

As a long time patron of our art, we feel it's only fair to inform you that the night's scheduled entertainment will have a darker tone than you might be used to.

The performance may include moments that push your boundaries, that cast you in roles that you never expected, that take you to places that could leave you feeling...uncomfortable.

We assure you that whether you are fighting an eldritch horror drawn up from the abyss on the parapet of some ancient citadel, are being chased by a wild cat through a forest so dense that not even light can penetrate it's canopy, or are simply sitting naked in a High School classroom waiting to be tested on a subject you've never heard of – our greatest concern is your safety.

We understand that these changes may come as a surprise to you, but don't believe we've made them without careful deliberation. As we strive to continue to create compelling and affecting fictions to fill the eight hours nightly you spend with us, we believe that this new direction is necessary in order to give us the flexibility to truly innovate.

Don't worry though, we haven't thrown the baby out with the bath water just yet – we will have all new stories about country estates, and comely creatures frolicking about on sun drenched lakes – starting next season.

For now though, enjoy your nightmares...