Any(Male) x Reader: Gone

This is short because I'm emotional right now and this is my feelings and thoughts in a oneshot

~TheImpureOne

~~~~

The past was something you missed so much because it showed the best of you and the best of others. You had been happy with him but was so confused on how to show it to him, he always wanted to hold hands or hug but you denied it only because you thought it didn't matter. You did have strong feelings for him but you had no idea how it would all work out.

Being the type of person who dislikes the idea of relationships. You didn't understand why it was such a big deal but when you where with him you understood completely. Although you had no idea of how to show that you loved being in a relationship nothing worked because your attitude got the best of you and continued the push the idea of a relationship out of your mind. He always was with you and you where always with him but never showed much affection when in a relationship.

Friends always encouraged you when he was with you but again you denied them, thinking that it was a stupid idea and that you both where fine the way you were. He did not feel that way at all. Now he was with someone new, someone better than you. Now you had feelings for him but he was already gone.

Why now?

Why do you love him now?

You don't understand

You just don't understand yourself anymore.

Brushing your fingers along your (h/c) locks you walk away from him and his new relationship. Feeling miserable that now he belonged to someone else. Maybe you just aren't right for him or maybe he isn't right for you.

Why must he choose someone else?

Why is his gone...

~~~~

Emotions what a storm...

To be honest this was aimed at a few people like some of my friends who are going through some stuff with relationships.

God I'm sharing this on the internet now they are bound to see it

~TheImpureOne