Eren x Reader (AU) : Another Ones Jealousy

Requested by itsrawrmeow i'm sorry its short I only just came up with it >~

Eren sits beside you his arm wrapped around your waist bringing you closer to him.

The movie ends and you slump back in the couch unmoved "anything you want to do?" you ask "This" he kisses you straight on the lips.

After a few minutes you both ended up pulling away "Hey (y/n)" he asks "Yeah" you say confused by his sudden 'small' question "Can you sing for me?" he asks with his normal puppy dog eyes which finally got to you "ohh ok!" you turn off the tv and look at Eren with a small smile "The song is called So Cold" you tell him. He nods and waits for you to sing.

Oh, you can't hear me cry See my dreams all die From where you're standing On your own. It's so quiet here And I feel so cold This house no longer Feels like home.
(uhhhhh...) Oh, when you told me you'd leave I felt like I couldn't breathe My aching body fell to the floor Then I called you at home You said that you weren't alone I should've known better Now it hurts much more.

(uhhhhh.ohh) You caused my heart to bleed and You still owe me a reason 'Cause I can't figure out why... Why I'm alone and freezing While you're in the bed that she's in
And I'm just left alone to cry

(ohoaoaohoaohoaohaoaohoaohoaoh, yeah yeah yeah......)

Oh, you can't hear me cry
See my dreams all die
From where you're standing
On your own.
It's so quiet here
And I feel so cold
This house no longer
Feels like home.

Eren started clapping "That was amazing (y/n)!" he smiles at you "T-thanks" you stutter with a bright red blush over your face. Suddenly a knock on the door could be heard and you and Eren both rushed to see who it was "Who the hell could be knocking at 9pm?!" says Eren with an annoyed tone he just wanted to be alone with you. You shurg then open the door to reveal Mikasa and Remi (ME :D) "What are you guys doing here" you asked a little surprised "Ask Mikasa" Remi points at Mikasa.

Mikasa gives Remi a dark glare. Mikasa pushes past you and kisses Eren straight on the lips BUT gets pushed back by you. "Mikasaaaaa" Eren whines "Sorry I'm just really protective" she looks down in shame (DATS FUCKIN RIGHT BISHH ohh im really sorry I just don't like Mikasa that much plz don't kill me) "Its fine but" you grab Mikasa's hand and take her up stairs so that Remi and Eren wouldn't be able to hear.

"Mikasa I'm sorry but ME AND EREN ARE TOGETHER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!" you yell at her she tries to say something but you interrupt her "Yes I know everything I know you like Eren I'm sorry but he loves ME" you push past her and go back down stairs receiving weird looks from them both.

Mikasa runs down to you and was about to slap you but Eren stopped her "(y/n) is right Mikasa" he says firmly and gently pushes her out the door. Remi stands there confused but then gives you a thumbs up and walks out along with Mikasa.

"That was weird" you say and look at the door "Yeah I agree well since thats over lets continue our night together" he smiles at you to only recive a blush from you.

"Sure after all another ones jealousy is always a little weird"

A/N Another one made up on the spot IM PROUD OF MYSELF anyway about the Eren x Shy!TitanShifter Reader request IM SOOOOOOO SORRY IT HASN'T BEEN UP I just have an idea for that one so it may take a while!

(( republished •3• ))