Levi x Dying Reader: Fight For Me

This is based off the female titan appears and stuff XD

"This would never of happened if you two just kept him safe!" shouts Mikasa "Jesus Christ Mikasa shut up I know you care a lot for your boyfriend now please just SH and listen" you scowl "Exactly listen now me and (y/n) will go after Eren your job is to distract this thing" said Levi in his dour tone (dour means stern or obstinate) Mikasa glared at you but you responded back with a darker glare.

Levi went on ahead and you followed behind him as Mikasa was near the titan's feet ready to strike but Levi had already cut down The Female Titan's waist and legs making her fall into a sitting position. You sliced off one arm while levi got rid of the other making her arms fall to her sides.

Mikasa was going for the neck until YOU swooped in an saved her but got smacked in the process causing you to go front first right into a tree.

Levi noticed what was going on and he watched your limp body fall to the ground, He look at Mikasa who cut open The Female Titan's mouth revealing Eren covered in slimy shit (XD) he nodded at her and she grabbed Eren and went off back to meet with everyone else.He went down next to you and picked up your broken body.

"(y/n) not now you can't leave me" he says sounding worried this was the first time he showed emotion to you. Holding your limp body "I hoped I wouldn't have to" you say in a raspy voice you slowly move your unbroken arm and place your hand on his cheek "I have to get help" he says and lifts up your body carefully you try and get away but he holds a tight grip but not tight enough to hurt you even more you groan in pain.

-Heading back to the others-

"Hey! you two get over here!" Levi shouts with a worried tone you where now very pale your blood covered him and your rib cage,legs and arm where broken, you look around only to see white "L-Levi you..can't help me" you say your voice becoming faint "no no no (y/n) stay with me" he says with the strength you had left you kiss him on the lips slowly your eyes shut.

"Captain I-" Levi cuts off Mikasa "Just put her body with the other gently please" his head hanging down, Mikasa nodded and took your fragile body over to the others with sadness covering her face "Im sorry (y/n)" she whispers then places your body down on a white sheet next to the Special Operations Squad.
-On the way back-

"We got two titans behind us!!" shouts one of the squad "Full speed ahead" shouts Commander Ewrin. Levi makes his way to the carts "Dump the bodies" he says in his usual tone he furrows his eyebrows as one of the members disagrees "Consider it their last duty to the cause" they throw out each body slowing down the titans his eyes widen as he sees your body getting thrown off.
He knows that this was the last time he would ever see you.

-----------------------------
Did you like it?!
I hope you did!
-----------------------------