Marco x Reader(Modern AU): Wait What

A/N

OC name

Maria Lockwood (SORRY IF THAT IS YOUR NAME)

Got it?

Ok

Requested sorry for taken so long!

~~~

You walked up to your locker opening it up and placing your some of your unnecessary books inside then locking it. Being in school wasn't that bad you had many friends and teachers liked you but in every school there is always one person who ruins it all. For you that one person was Maria Lockwood aka Mega Bitch in your words she was the one person who hated you for no reason at all. Maria was one of those popular bitches, who for some reason was the girlfriend of one of the hottest guys in school Marco Bodt.

While putting some of your heavy textbooks in your locker you fall to the ground with Krista on top of you "(y/n)! I am so sorry!" She frantically gets up and holds out her hand to help you "Its ok Krista" you smile and take her hand getting up slowly.

You smile at the small blonde "Did you need something?" you ask her "Y-yeah I need help with Ymir I-I have a crush on her!" she blurts out then quickly covers her mouth turning back into her shyer self "AW YES MY OTP" you shout then cover your mouth. Krista looks at you strangely "Uhm yeah sorry but I can't help with that" you cough and look at her "Oh also I heard that Maria is breaking up with Marco" she states "I CAN HELP" you grab her hand harshly "LEAD THE WAY!" Krista smiles and drags you towards the cafeteria

((Timeskip brought to you by Marcos other half!))

~~~~

You somehow got Ymir and Krista together after all which to you was very weird since you don't normally do this kind of stuff "Hey (y/n)~" cooed a very annoying high-pitched voice "Hey Maria" you scowl "Oh come on you don't need to be like that!" she says in her normal over dramatic tone "Tch leave me alone" you turn away only to see your crush in front of you "Hey (y/n)" he beams then his face turns from happy to annoyed in a few seconds after looking at Maria "Oh great the freckled freak is here have fun loser" she sneers then walks off swaying her hips like the bitch she is.

"Was she bothering you?" he asks "No" you say "Good" he looks at you and smiles slightly "Uhm did you-" "Yeah I broke up with her because I like someone else, she is really pretty and smart but is very oblivious" he chuckles "Oh she sounds nice" you say sadly not realising he meant you ((god u stupid IM KIDDING ILY)). He wraps his arms around your waist bringing you closer to him, "I meant you" he whisper into our ear. A blush creeps onto your cheeks "You look like a tomato!" he laughs "S-shut up" you rest your forehead on his shoulder "Its not a bad thing (y/n)!" he says then kisses the top of your head.

You pull away from him your cheeks now fully red "Thanks Marco I have liked you for a while" you tell him "Good because I have liked you for a long time aswell" he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

WOO short as fuck but hey

IM BACK

AND SO IS THE ONESHOTS YAYAYAYYAYAAYA

Marco x Reader was requested so the people who requested it HERE

I have been editing my oneshots ok so yeah

BYEEEE ~TheImpureOne