Things Get Around Fast

Sqaishey's POV

      The ride home was kinda silent. We really didn't talk much. Do you think considered this a date? I really hope he does. Why would he kiss me if he didn't?

      That's right.

      I almost forgot.

      He kissed me. 

      And it was the best kiss ever. 

      The song The Kids From Yesterday by My Chemical Romance came on. I was singing the whole song.

      "You know," Stampy started. "You have a very pretty voice." I blushed.

      "Thanks" I said. I feel so comfortable around him. It's like we're meant for each other.

Time skip to 30 minutes later 

      "Thank you so much for driving me back to Emily's house" I told Stampy nicely when we got to Emily's house. 

      "No problem" he replied.

      "Well, I gotta go, but it was very nice meeting you. I hope we can meet up again some time!" I hugged him. It felt right. He kissed my cheek. Wasn't expecting that. I walked into the house and saw Emily holding in her squeals.

      "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" She screamed. 

      "Shhhhh!" I whispered, pointing upstairs. He parents are already asleep. I guess I got home really late. When we got upstairs, Emily shoved her phone in my face.

      It was a picture of me and Stampy kissing from earlier tonight.

      "HOW DID YOU GET THIS?!" I demanded.

      "I know what you're thinking. No, I wasn't stalking. This is from the press! It's all over the news and the internet!"

      "NOOO!" I pulled up yahoo! and looked to see if we were there. "Internet star Stampylongnose is seen with girl at The Tea of Your Dreams in London" is all that it said. I turned on the tv and went to the news. It said the same thing. My phone rang. 

      "Hello?" I asked, trying not to sound upset.

      "Hello Sqaishey! It's Stampy!"

      "Oh! Hi Stampy!"

      "Did you see the news?"

      "Yeah! It's crazy!"

      "Well, I'm calling to let you know that you can't let them get to you. It's the price of being famous!"

      "But I'm not famous."

      "Check your subscribers!" I went on the computer, still on the phone with Stampy.

      I have 100,000 subscribers.

      I dropped my phone.

      Why do I always do that when I'm excited or shocked?

      I picked it back up. "How?" I asked.

      "I guess when everybodysaw us on the news, they found out who you were and subscribed!" Stampy replied. Emily was about to pass out and so was I. Everything was happening so fast.

      "This is amazing!"

      "It really is! I've gotta go now, but hopefully I'll talk to you soon!"

      "Bye!"

      "Bye!"

      I hung up, and Emily silent screamed. 

      "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY! I ONLY HAVE 10!" She whisper shouted, being careful not to wake her parents.

      "well, you better prepare your microphone, because tomorrow is gonna be a long day" I said flopping on my mattress and falling asleep in seconds.