Give Her Back!

Possible trigger warning: includes kidnapping, getting shot, etc.

Emily's POV

      Stampy, Squid, and I got out of the car once we arrived at the building. I was holding Squid's hand, but my hands were shaking.

      "It's going to be okay. We're going to get her back," Squid said. He kissed my head. I'm so thankful that I have a guy like him.

      "Once we get Sqaishey back, we need to call the police. If something happens before, then we call the police then. Okay?" Stampy said. He had a plan. Squid and I nodded our heads. I can imagine that this is very hard for Stampy, but it's even harder for me. Him and Sqaishey have only been dating for a month, but I have known Sqaishey since pre-school. We're like sisters.

      I don't know what would happen to my life if something happened to her.

Stampy's POV

      Each step made us closer to the beaten up door. Even though that's what walking is supposed to do, it frightened me. The only thing that is on my mind is what would happen if something happened to Sqaishey.

      I can't let anything happen to Sqaishey.

      I'll kill Cassandra if I have to.

      When we were really close to the door, it opened. Nobody was there.

      "GIVE US SQAISHEY BACK!" Emily yelled. My eyes widened at the sound of her screaming. It seemed like she squeezed Squid's hand tighter as she said that. Emily was scared, but she was being brave.

      "Who is that?" I heard Cassandra say. I saw her emerge from the darkness. Squid moved Emily behind him so she would be safe. A chill went down my spine.

      "Ah, young love," Cassandra continued, referring to Emily and Squid. "We used to have that. Remember, Joe?"

      "Yes, I remember," I said, getting even more mad by the second. "where is Sqaishey?"

      "Oh, your little girlfriend? Yeah, not a good idea to go looking for her. I assume that this is David's girlfriend and Beth's best friend, huh? Yeah, don't call that a lucky guess. I did my research before this," Cassandra said. I could already tell that this is going to end badly.

      "Emily, stay behind me," Squid said. It was so cute how he was protecting her, but I couldn't distract myself right now. All that matters is getting Sqaishey back.

      Cassandra rolled her eyes. "You think you can protect her, David?"

      "Yes, and I will," Squid said back. I'm surprised that Cassandra didn't hurt him. That's what I was expecting.

      I saw Sqaishey's face through a window in a locked room on the next floor The next floor is basically just an outline with small rooms in it. I could tell that she was yelling, but I couldn't hear her. All I could hear was the sound of nature.

      The other saw Sqaishey too, but we couldn't let Cassandra know.

      Cassandra started talking to Squid about Emily, so I sneaked away. But she saw me as I tried to get away when I got to the stairs.

      Cassandra started running after me, but I seemed to be faster.

      I came up to Sqaishey's door, and found a taser laying on the floor. I picked it up quick and used it on Cassandra. She fell to the floor. The "gun" said that it lasts for 3 minutes. There was a key next to where I found the taser, so I assumed that it belonged to where Sqaishey was. I picked up the key and opened Sqiashey's door.

Sqaishey's POV

      When Stampy opened the door, I was so happy to see him. I threw myself onto him, and brought him into a kiss. I could see Emily and Squid downstairs. Sqaishey and I ran downstairs, and Sqaishey hugged both Squid and Emily at the same time once we got there. Emily had tears going down her face. I heard someone sigh.

       "Don't. Move." Cassandra said. She aimed a gun at us. Squid's arm was in front of Emily, and Stampy and I were holding hands. "if you move, I'll shoot!"

      Cassandra's messy blond hair was in her face. Squid gave us a signal to run, so we did.

      As we ran, I heard a gun fire. I looked, and Stampy was on the floor.

      I fell to my knees beside him and started crying.

      Squid shot Cassandra, and she fell to floor as well. He a called 911.

      Within minutes, the ambulance came.

      "Sir, please, can all of us come to the hospital with him?" Squid said, referring to Stampy as they put him on a stretch.

      "Why?" The man said.

      "Because I'm his best friend, this is his girlfriend, and this is my girlfriend," Squid replied. The man sighed and nodded his head. We all got in the back of the ambulance, and it took off.

      As the ambulance drove, Squid had his arm round Emily. She looked the most scared I have ever seen her. I could tell that Squid was making her slightly calmer, but she still looked scared and she was shaking. Tears dripped down my face.

      "What was Cassandra talking to you about when Stampy tried to sneak away?" I asked Squid and Emily. It didn't matter to me who answered as long as I got an answer.

      "She was talking about how she thinks our 'relationship is stupid' and that 'we don't deserve each other,'" Emily replied. My mouth fell open.

      "Your relationship ISN'T stupid and you DO deserve each other!" I almost yelled. I really want to kill Cassandra right now. She can't ruin this little family that we've made!

      Squid and Emily smiled at me. They seemed happy that I care about them and they're relationship. I'm so happy that neither of them got hurt.

      But the question still remained.

      Why would Cassandra shoot Stampy if she still loved him?

The next few chapters are going to be REALLY good and filled with feels for both relationships! Also, thank you for over 400 reads! We are getting even closer to 500 reads, and then we're half way to 1k! (Haha that rymed XD.)