She's Alive?

Stampy's POV
      "GET HIM!" I heard someone yell. I heard the sound of laughter and stomping feet. Sqaishey and I shot up in our bed. It truly sounded like someone was being murdered. I slowly started to get out of bed, worried what would happen when I opened the door. I heard the sound of a familiar laugh.
      It was Netty?
      Why would she be running around the house?
      Sqaishey and I got up and opened the door. Emily came running towards us.
      "QUICK LET ME IN THEY'RE COMING QUICK QUICK QUICK!" Emily squealed. I opened the door wider for her and she stood in a corner.
      "Who's coming?" I asked.
      "Squid, Tom and Netty, now shush, they can't know I'm here. Just act natural! Unless you do anything weird in here, then don't act natural." Emily joked. Sqaishey and I didn't laugh even though we found it funny. I went to my desk and Sqaishey jumped on the bed and started reading.
      Out of no where, Netty, Squid, and Tom came rushing through the door with a can of whipped cream in each hand. They had whipped cream on them, in lots of places.
      "THERE SHE IS! GET HER!" Squid yelled. They all sprayed their whipped cream at Emily. She started screaming very high pitched, and she was covered head to toe in whipped cream in seconds. Everybody started laughing, including me.
      Squid stuck out his finger and swiped some whipped cream from Emily's face. He popped it into his mouth. "Not bad."
      "It better be the best whipped cream in the world if I'm covered in it!" Emily laughed.
      "Sorry babe," Squid said, trying to hide his laughter. Emily tackled him, and now he was covered in whipped cream as well. We all started laughing again.
Squid's POV
      As Emily was on top of me (not in the weird way stop being dirty XD) I realized that I need to appreciate her more. We kind of have the type of relationship where we're like best friends, but yet we do couple things. I've always felt like I've been appreciating her like I should, but I feel like I haven't appreciated her enough. I took out 4  cans from my pockets and handed them to Stamps and Sqaish.

      "Here. Join in on the fun!" I said. Stampy and Sqaishey looked at each other confused, smiled, and sprayed me and Emily until we were dripping in whipped cream. All of this whipped cream was making me hungry. We started laughing, and got up.

      "I guess you two can read each other's minds!" Emily laughed.

      Stampy looked at the clock. "It's getting kinda late. How about we go get some lunch?"

      "Okay. Am I cooking or are we going somewhere?" I asked.

      "Going somewhere. That means we all need to take a shower, get changed, and head out the door."

Sqaishey's POV

      Everybody left our room after Stampy said that. Stampy walked into our bathroom, closed the door, and got in the shower. He gave me time to think. I went to my desk and played some minecraft, trying to calm down. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I have nothing to be nervous about. I'm living a great life. I live with the best boyfriend in the world, my best friend, and her boyfried, which is also Stampy's best friend, which is also my friend. Life couldn't be any better. I've never had a life this great.

      When Stampy came out the shower he threw his wet towel at me. It covered my head.

      "Stamps!" I complained. He started laughing.

      "Sorry. I wanted to see how you would react!" He giggled. I started to giggle too. Surprisingly, this is part of my great life. Stampy and I act like best friends, but we're more than that. I got into the bathroom and hoped in the shower. It was very relaxing to take a shower, I'm not sure why.

Stampy's POV

      As Sqaishey was in the shower, my phone rang.

      "Hello?" I asked the person on the other line. I hadn't bothered to look at the caller ID.

      "Hello Joe. I'm coming over in two days, I just thought I'd let you know," said the other person.

      It was my mum?

      "Mum, you can't just say that you're coming over without asking me first. I'm a grown man, I have my own house, well, even though I share it with people-"

      "People? I thought it was just David?"

      "Well I guess you'll find out who those people are when you come. I have to go, bye." I hung up. Sitting on the bed, I put my head in my hands. Sqaishey came out of the shower.

      "Who was it?" She asked. I sighed.

      "It was my mum saying that she's coming over in two days," I replied.

      "What's wrong with that?"

      "Well, many things. She doesn't know that you and Emily live here, she doesn't know that you and I are dating. Besides. My mum is just, different, I guess."

      "Different? How?"

      "Well, as a kid my mum didn't like me. When I started YouTube she said that it was stupid and I would never make it. So, I moved out and focused more on making videos. I didn't talk to her. Ever. One day. she saw me on the news, and came running back to me, acting all nice and sweet. You know why? Because I'm famous. She just wants to be with me because I actually made it big."

      Sqaishey rubbed my back, and Squid came in.

      "What happened?" He asked.

      "My mum is coming over in two days," I replied.

      "Oh dear."

      "At least you have a mum. Mine is dead!" Sqaishey said. She has a point there. We never talk about her mum because it upsets her. I wish she had a mother, but I'll always be here for her.

      Squid and I hugged her, and Emily came in and hugged her as well.

      "We'll be downstairs. Come down when you're ready," Emily told Sqaishey. The three of us walked downstairs.

Sqaishey's POV

      As Stampy, Emily, and Squid walked downstairs, my phone rang.

      "Is this Bethany Bates?" The man on the other end said before I got a chance to say hello.

      "Yes, why?" I asked.

      "Do you believe in miracles?" (dang that sounds like a baseball game XD)

      "Yes."

      "Well, you're probably not going to believe me, but your mother is alive."

      I dropped my phone.

Ooh cliff hangers mwahahahaha! Thank you so much for 1k reads! You have no idea how much this means to me! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying my book! Sadly, this book is getting close to the end, so I won't be updating much. I started to write a little bit of this chapter over the weekend, but I couldn't finished it because I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert! It was super fun. Again, thank you so dang much for 1k reads! I love you so frickin much! <3