Slippery Love

Sqaishey's POV

When I woke up, A tiny grin spread across my face. Stampy and I were no longer hugging, which I guess happened over night.

"You're up," Stampy smiled. I jumped. When I looked at him, my tiny grin grew to a large grin.

"How did you sleep?" Stampy asked me.

"I slept good. You know Stamps, I really like it here," I replied. Now it was Stampy's turn to smile.

"I plan on going to the water park today. Why don't you ask Emily if she wants to come? Maybe her and Squid can get together there."

"I'll ask her if she can come, but I don't know if her mom will say yes."

"Okay. Hey, let's go get Squid up," Stampy laughed. He smirked.

I smirked back. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, we'll walk in there, ad I'll count to 3. When I get to 3, we scream, 'hey Squid!' at the top of our lungs. You in?"

"You bet!" I giggled. We got up, and slowly walked out the door, I looked at the clock in the hallway. It's 7:35 in the morning. We opened Squid's door, and found him sleeping peacefully. Well, not for long.

Stampy counted on his fingers. I was trying very very hard not to giggle.

"HEY SQUID!" We shouted at the top of our lungs when Stampy got to 3. Squid jumped, and fell off his bed. We all broke out into laughter. Stampy and I fell on the floor next to Squid.

"What the heck was that for?" Squid asked, still laughing.

"We just wanted to scare you. Besides, I was curious if something this funny would happen!" Stampy laughed.

"Curiosity killed the cat" Squid said, playfully punching Stampy. Stampy flinched like a wimp. We all laughed again.

"Besides that, the real reason we came in here is because we wanted to ask you if you want to go to the water park," I said, not laughing anymore. Honestly, I was holding my laughs back still.

Squid smiled. "Sure. When?"

"That's the best part about living without your parents! You don't have to go when they want to, you can go whenever you want!" Stampy cheered. Tears filled my eyes.

"Are you okay Sqaishey?" Stampy asked me. Then came the water works. I was crying hard.

"What happened?" Squid asked. Worry filled his eyes. He is a great friend.

"It's just, I've practically lived alone my whole life. My mom died, and my dad disappeared when I was little. I've been living with my grandma until now," I said. Stampy brought me into a hug, and Squid hugged me as well. They had made me stop crying.

"It's okay. My dad died when I was little, and my mom only likes me now because I'm famous. I basically had to raise myself," Stampy said. He kissed my head, and I let out a sigh.

"Anyways, I'm going to go call Emily and see if she wants to come to the water park. I'll be right back," I said. I walked out the room.

Squid's POV

Wow. I have never felt so bad for a person in my life. When Sqaishey left, Stampy turned around and smiled at me. His smile was as if he was getting ready to stab me with a knife.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You know what," Stampy replied. My body temperature raised.