Meeting The Siblings

Sqaishey's POV

      I woke up to the shine of the sun coming through mine and Stampy's window.

      "Sqaishey," Stampy said. I turned to look at him, and he was smiling at me.

      "Yeah?" I asked. "Wait-do you wake up early every morning to watch me?"

      "Only to stare at your beautiful face."

      I blushed. "What's up?"

      "I forgot to tell you yesterday after all the commotion. My sister, Netty, and Squid's brother, Tom, are coming over today at 1:00." Stampy cheered. A big smile spread across my face. I'm really excited to meet them. The only thing is, I'm worried that Netty isn't going to like me. Stampy must have read my mind.

      "Don't worry. She's going to like you. I've told her many things about you and she says that she can't wait until she finally meets you," Stampy kissed me on the cheek and got up, so I followed him downstairs. When we were walking down the stairs, we could see Emily and Squid playing minecraft in the living room.

      "Do you want to scare them?" I whispered to Stampy. He nodded his head. We tip toed down the stairs and crept up behind Emily and Squid. I counted to 3 on my fingers.

      "HI!" Stampy and I screamed when I got to 3. Emily and Squid jumped and their xbox controllers went flying. We all started cracking up.

      "What was that for?" Emily asked, trying to hide her laughter.

      "Fun," I giggled.

      "Squid, Netty and Tom are coming over at 1:00 today," Stampy told Squid when we stopped laughing.

      "Really?" Squid asked. Stampy nodded his head.

      "Who are Netty and Tom?" Emily asked.

      "Tom is my brother and Netty is Stampy's sister," Squid replied. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was nervous that Tom isn't going to like her. "Tom is really is excited to meet you. Netty is excited too, but not as much as Tom."

*time skip to 12:50 brought to you by Walgreens*

Emily's POV

      As I brushed my hair thoughts were going in my head.

      Is Tom going to like me?

      Is Netty going to like me?

      Are they both going to hate me?

      I can't live with that. I can't have Netty hate me, but most of all I can't have Tom hate me. That would be terrible, having your boyfriend's brother hate you.

      Squid walked in and wrapped his arms around me.

      "Are you excited?" He asked.

      "I think nervous is a better word," I replied. He hugged me tighter.

      "There's nothing to worry about. From what I've told Tom, he thinks you're an amazing person."

      I couldn't help but smile. I twisted myself to face Squid, and I hugged him back. He kissed my head.

      "I'm gonna go wait downstairs. Come down when you're ready," Squid walked out of the room and I nodded my head. I can't tell if I'm more nervous or excited.

      When I was done brushing my hair, I walked into Stampy and Sqaishey's room Sqaishey was on her phone on the bed.

      "Sqaish?" I said, and she picked her head up.