Savior

"Chloe!" I screamed. I gripped her arm, and yanked it nearly out of its socket. The car managed to grab a piece of her blouse, and tear that piece off.

"AHH!" She squealed. We fell onto the asphalt of the parking lot. Ice cream splattering onto my clothing. She hugged me. She squeezed the air from my lungs. She started to cry, gripping me tightly. She was in shock. She was crushing my body in her grip. Her face was a deep red color.

"Sh, sh it's okay, it's okay. Your fine Chloe." I say in a low hum, trying to calm her. I stroke her head and hold her close to me. I realize what I'm doing. And I stop quickly.

"Your fine Chloe, everything's alright" I feel a burning pain in my head. It made contact with the asphalt as we fell. It struck me, I'd just saved her life. I protected her. I did my job.

"Tyler?" She utters, struggling to get the words out. It wasn't long before her parents, and my mom arrived.

"What is it? I asked her, but then I got cut off.

"Oh my god! You prick! Making a move on my daughter, I'll hit you into next year!" Chloe's dad looked at it the wrong way. He looked at it as if I was trying to molest his daughter. But why on earth would I do that!? That's sick and twisted, and I'm not like that.

"Sir, I know what it looks like, but I can explain. See-" he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear that son! Get away from my daughter! Now!" He sounded like he was going to kill me.

I stood up, and took a deep breath. "Sir, it's really not what it looks like. Please, just let me explain.

The man, who was about as tall as me, but twice my size. Looked at me furiously, he stared into my eyes with a burning hatred.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! Or I'll knock you out." He yelled, then murmured.

I took a bold move by stepping forward, and then leaning in. Staring him down. "Your daughter almost go hit by a car. If it wasn't for me, pulling her away, she'd be dead." I looked at him, stared into his sole. My eyes reared up. His expression changed. He went from angry, to sorry.

"Chloe is that true? Did you really almost die?" He asked.

"Don't be so harsh Steven!" Mrs Williams looked at her husband in disappointment.

Chloe shook her head yes, then she embraced her fathers hug. Crying, she looked at me, "thank you!" She mouthed the words. I felt her pain hitting me like a wall. Her dad let go, and he looked towards me. "Thank you. So much. I'm sorry for jumping on you there, it just seemed like- well, ya know.." He reached out his hand towards me, I shook it. The Williams headed to their motel room. And I walked up to my mom, and hugged her.

Later that night, I was getting ready to go out to eat. I combed my hair, put on a nice shirt, and applied deodorant to my under arm.

"Tyler, are you ready, mommy said to get in the van, and lock the room!" My kid brother chirped.

"Yeah yeah hold on." I look at him and then back at the mirror.

We are going to a nice restaurant, so I want to make a good impression. I slip on my black tennis shoes, and I greet my mom, the Williams, and my brother in the van. Chloe is wearing a white dress, with blue polka dots. She wore a bright blue barret in her hair. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I felt ashamed in my black shirt and bright blue denim jeans. I looked like I look every day. I sat down next to her. She looked at me, and I looked at her too. I smiled, and then turned away quickly as I realized I was blushing like an idiot.

When we got into the restaurant, we could see it was lit with yellow Christmas lights. A waitress walked over to us.

"Hi! My name is Carrie! I'll be your server today, come this way and I'll lead you to your table!" Carrie said enthusiastically. She led us to a table with eight chairs, each of us took our seat, leaving two chairs empty. Carrie looked towards my mother.

"I'll be right back with your menus, okay?" She says and my mom nods. Carrie leaves.

My mother is sitting next to mrs Williams, and Mrs Williams is sitting next to Mr Williams. My little brother is sitting next to my mom on the opposite side. Chloe and I are sitting next to each other. I can tell I'm blushing like a mad man, but I don't acknowledge it. Carrie comes back with the menus.

"Here you are" she says, and we begin to order our food.

When we finish our food, and head out of the restaurant, we enter the van, preparing to go back to the motel, for our final night stay. I sit down in the back next to Chloe. She scoots up next to me, and she whispers into my ear.

"Tyler, I need to tell you something. I don't actually have a boyfriend. I was just uhh, well, we broke up." She backed away, and then I looked at her in shock. I was wondering why she'd told me this.

She spoke in a regular voice, now that the radio was on. "Tyler, I really would like to say thank you for, for saving my life." She started to cry, and then she stopped. She put her head on my chest, I started blushing.

"Chloe" I said, and she looked up at me. I smiled. She said softly, "thank you." And I said softly, "no problem." She smiled, she stood up, and she started to lean in. We kissed.

The whole time we were kissing I could feel my heart pounding, and my bones trembling. She backed away, and then smiled, she leaned in so that her mouth was just by my ears, and whispered.

"Tyler?"

"Yea?" I answer in another whisper.

"I love you."

(How's it going guys and gals? I am so sorry it took me so long to update this book, but you know the gist. What with writers block and all that shit. In this part, Tyler and Chloe get very close. Now, Mind you, even though Chloe told Tyler she loves him, it doesn't mean that they are dating. You'll find that it will take a long time for them to finally 'tie the knot'!

If you liked this book, you might like some of my others, so check out my account, CoreyBush11! I have one other book, and I try to post as much as I can. You also might enjoy works by: @Jmzabinski, @Enderxjustice, @yesterday90, and @Alexussangter, so go check them out too! As always, a comment is much appreciated, if you liked this chapter, leave a vote, and if you want to stay in tune, be sure to follow! Anything is very VERY much appreciated, I love to talk to you guys, and get your feed back and suggestions, so feel free to leave a comment or check out my message boards, I will always reply! as always, -Bye)