16 :: Tell

Over the course of three weeks, Taehyung was able to overcome his depression and move on with his life. As promised, I stayed with him until the end of the counselling sessions and took my classes online. He was getting a whole lot better and I was certain that he could be discharged soon with both Dr. Kane and Dr. Bolton's approvals.

We were finally back in our apartment and it was our first day back to school. Almost a month we were absent, and we were lucky our professors were able to let our absence slide since we've completed the work given via the online course. It was Tuesday morning and we were getting ready for school. I was preparing breakfast while Taehyung got changed and washed up.

I was cooking the scrambled eggs when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and leaned it. It was safe to say that I was shocked and almost flipped the entire pan of scrambled eggs. The person behind me laughed and boy, it made the hair on my back stand up in pleasure. Not that pleasure, but sort of like a comfortable feeling pleasure.

"Hyung.."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Good morning,"

And then he kissed me. Not on the lips, but on the cheek. I blushed a scarlet red and muttered 'good morning' back to him before he unwrapped his arms and left to sit at the dining table. Lately, Taehyung has been showing all kinds of skinship: from bumping of hands to bumping of knees to hugs and kisses on the cheek and forehead. Not that I was complaining, but it all seemed out of his character.

As I divided the scrambled eggs into two portions onto two plates, I placed the pan into the sink and served breakfast to Taehyung. He thanked me, we said our prayers and dug in. Soon, we were off to school with Taehyung staring out the window and not talking. I took it as a sign of him wanting silence, so I kept quiet until we reached school.

Since autumn was coming to an end, the weather was getting colder. We grabbed and out on our overcoats from the back of our seats before grabbing our bags, books and files and got out of the car. Without a word or a glance, Taehyung left to the left side of the building where his psychology course was being held.

Moving onto the block where my classes were held after locking my car, I met up with Layla and her boyfriend, whom she had met over the month I wasn't at school. I was happy for her since her boyfriend was a classmate of mine and he has had a crush on her since forever. The three of us walked towards our first class of the day, Art of Contemporary.

"Hey, Hoseok. What's with the long face?"

I turned to look at Adam, Layla's boyfriend. He was stretching while I pulled my socks and put on my shoes that were tailored for contemporary dance. Layla was at the other side of the room with the rest of the girls, stretching and laughing at their jokes.

"It's nothing. You don't need to worry about it,"

I tried to force a smile on my face but Adam easily saw through it. He chuckled as he finished his stretching with a split, something that was a tad bit of a challenge for me.

"Well, I have a one-sided crush for someone. And then before this serious incident came, that someone has never bat me an eyelash. After though, I found out that that someone had knew all along about my feelings and that someone just kept trying to push himself to do skinship with me. It seems forced. So I don't really know what to do,"

"You're talking about Taehyung from the psychology department, aren't you?"

What? What gave that away?

"I take psychology as a minor subject. Plus, you used 'he' in your last sentence. So I kind of just guessed it,"

Did I? Hm, maybe I was just so concentrated on telling someone my frustrations that I didn't realise what I had said.

"Hoseok, if you're really bothered about it, just ask him. If you keep on beating around the bush, you're just making yourself believe something that isn't there,"

I nodded and started my stretching. Today, it was Adam's turn to hand in our monthly assignment, which was a contemporary choreography based on the given a song. As he turned to gather everyone, along with the teacher, to the centre of the room, spaced out and started to show. I quickly finished my stretching and joined my new dance partner.