15 :: Feelings

"What?"

"You heard me the first time. Don't make me repeat it again, hyung,"

I went rigid. I couldn't believe that all this while he knew my feelings for him. His arms were still around mg waist and his head was still leaned on my shoulder.

"How long?"

"Since July,"

That long? He knew about it for that long? That was before we arrive London, moreover, it was before all this crazy moments happened. Wait, does this mean that incident at the theme park..

"What the hell? We're you toying with me the entire time?"

"What? Hyung, no. I just couldn't return your feelings. I mean, it's a homosexual relationship. We used to laugh about other people being gay in our teenage days. And now when all these is revealed, I don't know how to return them,"

"How about you just leave them be? I've done fine without us involved in a relationship,"

"So it doesn't pain you to watch me love someone else?"

"Where did you get that from? Of course it will hurt, you idiot! A one-sided love and I have to watch the person I am in love with be with someone else? It hurts. It hurts like hell.."

Unknowingly, I had turned to face him and our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my nose. He was almost a head taller than me when he stood together and about half a head when we were sitting together. I had not expect the next thing to happen, but it did. Like a sweet kiss, Taehyung placed his lips on my forehead and planted a soft and quick kiss.

Stunned, I could only stare ahead. My heart was beating wildly and my head was spinning. This is all a dream. It's all a dream and I'll about go wake up soon from this silly dream.

"Hyung, I'll try my best for the counselling program. I know, Dr. Kane came in while you were away and I woke up. If it means I can make all the pain and the stupid thoughts I have right now go away, then I'm willing to try,"

I smiled. I don't know how he had changed from literally empty two minutes ago to the familiar Taehyung I knew and fell in love with, but I was happy that at least part of him was back.

"But you have to promise me something, hyung,"

"Of course. Anything,"

"You'll stay with me until it's all over?"

"Always,"