25 :: Hope

It's been a year since Taehyung and I graduated from college. We got our degrees and things were looking up for us. Two weeks after graduation, we had finished our contract for the apartment and moved out. We packed our stuff and sent them back to Korea before continuing to our journey around the world. So far, it's been great and well, we have been happy.

"Hyung! Come and meet my new friends!"

I smiled as I slowly walked down the beach to where we had left our stuff. Under the swaying palm trees, Taehyung was sat next to two other guys who looked our age, laughing at an inside joke. Kissing Taehyung's cheek as I sat down, I shook hands with the two guys before wrapping an arm around Taehyung and reaching for a ham and egg sandwich.

"Hyung, meet Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook, meet my boyfriend, Hoseok hyung,"

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok hyung,"

"Hello, hyung!"

I smiled. It was nice that Taehyung was able to make friends while we toured around the world. So far, we have met Namjoon and Seokjin hyung from California and Yoongi hyung from Australia. We were currently in Japan and words cannot describe how fast Taehyung became close friends with Jimin and Jungkook.

These two were also a couple, from what I learned from Taehyung after we went back to the hotel. They are from Korea but came to Japan for their honeymoon. They recently got married after getting a long-awaited approval from their parents. They married in the states since it was not legal to do so in Korea. I also learned that Jungkook was around two years younger, but love is love. No one can stop love.

~*~*~

Two hours. That was how long we were in Korea since we arrived, yet I couldn't calm down my nerves. It has been almost three years since I met my family and the last time I saw them before I left, they found out I was homosexual and had a crush on Taehyung, which did not work out since they were left in a fit when I joined the Student Exchange Program.

However, I think three years might have changed their opinion because both my family and Taehyung's family are throwing a 'Welcome Home' party for the both of us. My sister will be picking us up and she claimed that it was a 'chore' since she would be willing to stay home and bake a homemade cake for us instead of our parents spending money on a two-tier cake.

"Hoseok! Over here!"

We saw my sister the moment we walked out of baggage claim. Seems to me like my sister had been waiting for us longer than we expected.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for almost an hour!"

"But our plane arrives at 6.30pm, noona,"

"Huh? I thought you said 5.30pm?"

"You must have read the message wrongly, noona. Well, we've reached. So can we get a move on now? I'm starving,"

"Okay, Hobie. Let's go, Taetae,"

I smiled at my sister's unchanging personality. We walked to her car and dumped our luggage in the boot before heading towards my house.

~*~*~

"Welcome home, Taehyung and Hoseok!"

Taehyung and I smiled as we entered the house. All our family members were here and there was food everywhere. Like tons and tons of food. Literally. On the book table in the living room were plates of snacks, the kitchen was jammed pack with the two-tier cake that my sister mentioned and more food. I don't know how we were going to finish that, but hopefully they don't stuff me and Taehyung like chickens for roasting.