Chapter 10: Maddie (Part 2)

    The man who I thought was 'cute' was suddenly more sinister. Now I began to realise why my body felt so slow...

    I had been spiked.

    I was about to scream, but the mystery man swiftly put his rough, dry hands over my mouth, blocking all possible traces of sound.

    My mind began to go through all the possible scenarios of what he could do to me. What if he robbed me? Then, silent relief filled me as I realised my possessions were with Kelly and Muhsinah, back at the seating booth. Then, fear filled me again. What if he physically attacked me? What if he even... sexually assaulted me? I was trying to fight back, but my body felt overpowered by him, and very weak.

    I began to mentally curse myself out, as I had flash backs of my mum’s warning, 5 years before:

    ‘Maddie, never accept a drink at the club from a stranger, no matter how cute they are.’

    It’s funny how I never paid attention to my mum when the 16-year-old me was allowed to start drinking, but I only have vague memory of what she taught me when I’m 21, and already in deep shit.

    Didn't my girls see him drag me here? Then again, 'Kiss Land' is quite dark. But if they did see me here, would they even come to save me?

    He dragged me by my arm once more, until we were in the male's restroom. Looking around, I realised that the male's restroom was no more sanitary that the female's restroom.

    Swiftly, he pulled the aluminium coated latch of the cubicle to the left, pushing the door wide open. Once the door was opened, he pushed me inside, up against the wall. By this point, I was hysterical.

    "Pl-please... don't do... anything bad... to me" I said, in between hopeless, hysterical sobs.

    He laughed at the controlling power he had. Then, he swung the back of his hand across my face in one swift motion, causing immediate pain to my face. I yelped slightly from the sudden rush of blood circulation.

    "If you don't want anything bad to happen to you, don't tell me what to do. Am I clear?" he asked me, with a devilish smile on his face.

    I slowly nodded my head, showing that I had acknowledged his rule.

    In the bright light of the restroom, I began to make out his face better. As the lighting in the club was dark, he looked friendly, even sexy. But now, I could make out his greasy face, crooked nose and mean smile.

    Jesus, why always me?

    Suddenly, he began to shove his hands in the back pocket of his jeans, looking for something. When he found it, he pulled it out into the air.

    A kitchen knife.

    This is not how I imagined my death.

    Seeing the petrified look on my face, the mystery man began to laugh.

   "I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you think..." the mystery man said.

    Well. Atleast some reassurance.

    With the hand that wasn't holding the knife, he slid his hand down the collar of my chest, until he reached my left breast. He then cupped his hand over it, and began to slowly squeeze.

    "Enjoying it?" he asked me, with emphasis on the word 'it'.

    I stayed silent, not wanting to let him have any satisfaction. When he realised he wasn't going to get an answer, he brought the knife to my neck, then up to my lips.

   "I said, are you enjoying it?" he asked again, more forcefully this time

   This time, I nodded my head. With that, he cut my turquoise dress open with the knife, leaving my half naked body exposed to his prying eyes.

  "Let's get this show on the road, then!" the man said, to no-one in particular.

   I’m dead meat.

Author’s Note:

Remember in Chapter 6 when I asked if I should change the front cover to the current one, and most of you said yes? Now do you understand why?

Mystery man brings the knife to her lips.

To the girls in the comment section who told me about what their mum's tell them about accepting drinks from strangers; thanks. You triggered Maddie's memory (;

Anyway, The Weeknd and Drake have new song they released today, called 'Live For'. The beginning is really slow, but the chorus is awesome! Sorry about the graphic picture ONCE again, Abel seems to have a fetish for lesbians? Anyway, listen, maybe?

~Bela<3